Red Fackin' Alert- Pv Vs. Mvsu ????

TooCold2Crab02

To all my fellow SWACers', am i reading this correctly? Is the Mississippi Valley game in Houston this year? IS Mississippi Valley coming (the band that is). I've never seen them in person but I'm smart enough to know that they aren't the "SWAC favorite". Personally I would like to see what all the hype is about. s phi s, is this real? Please care to enlighten me on any PV and MVSU history. This has got to be a misprint. :look:

*wakes up, wipes slob off the corner of my mouth, reads post, and goes right back to sleep*

Supakrab, where do you get this information??? You need to join the Black Panther Party (PV's Private Forum) so you can be kept up to speed on campus dealings. Just request access to the Black Panther Party in the Feedback Forum.

Not my fault............

Man I'm looking at the SWAC page football schedule and that's what it said. That's why I asked. Besides I didn't know anything about the party. My bizzle :D

LOL...I aint trippin...But gain that access so you can get the low down on the up and up.

I remember the last time PV came this way, but I wouldn't mind making that trip to Texas, even though I know with our administration they are gonna say that would not fit in the budget, so the farthest West we will be traveling this year, will probably be Grambling.

Back