Reasons why Pine Bluff is in Trouble!!

MikeBigg

1. You are on the schedule for this week. The mere fact that we play you means you're gonna get you pine butts kicked.

2. You have the nerve to wear our colors...there is only one true Black and Gold azz whippers in the SWAC and it's located in the town of Grambling, USA.

3. Your punk azz masters at the University of Arkansas was too sked to play us last week and therefore denied the Cartel an opportunity to talk isht last week and this week to an SEC foe.

4. We have always whipped your azz and plan to keep doing so.

5. The main reason: You are our foreplay before Jackie Sue, our favorite BUFFALO gal!!!

Hurry up and get you're azzes to S'port...we wanna have a little fun before we go "freek" Jackie Sue!!!!

I THINK THE GAME SOULD BE VERY GOOD SAT.PINE BLUFF WILL HAVE A HARD TIME RUNNING AGAINST GSU.THIS WILL PROVE FOR A GOOD TEST FOR GSU.I THINK GSU RUNNING ATTACK WILL BE STELLAR AS USUAL.THE PASSING ATACK WILL BE SUPER.FROM WATCHING THE SU/A&P TAPE PINE BLUFF LOOKS VULNERBLE TO THE RUN AND ESPECIALLY TO THE PASS. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO.THE SYSHOW WILL BE IN SHREVEPORT ALSO THAT FRIDAY MORNING.

SUCK FEC

These bastards at Fayetteville wanted to play sorry ARSE Weber state to get an easy win..........."L" they ain't going to a bowl game....."L" they would have done better to play Grambling at least that $50 Million stadium would have been packed to max capacity.

No on to business.......there are some lames from UAPB up here who claim that we (Greatness) are their step children.......my response is short and simple........"Wasn't UAPB in the same conference with Langston at one time"

They claim to have a new stadium but that joint looks like the Mud Bowl that SUcks calls a stadium.

DSN's prediction......

Grambling 45
UAPB 0

I have no respect for the lames of UAPB.........none what so ever!!!!!

I know damn well yall didn't want no Razorbacks... Don't they beat up on LSU each year.

Wasn't UAPB in the same conference with Langston at one time? Yeah, they were both in the SWAC!!

Im not going to comment, Grambling has a good team, but I will say this. TxSo really got they ass spanked, the score wasnt close to what they really got. They scored all of thier points in the 4thQ against our 2nd string, while the first team was in there, they scramble for a measly 3 points......

PB-35
Grambling-10

I'm the MOST LOYAL GOLDEN LION FAN!!!

BUT, AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE GOING TO TRASH MY BLACK AND GOLD!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

You need to take your head out of those hillbillies arses and get with the program!!! SELLOUT!!!!!

Grambling is a good team and is currently undefeated but let's see what happens Saturday!!!

I bet it won't come out the wat you think!!!!

Harmonica,

Don't be shocked when you see us whup that Pine BUTT!!!!!!

Back