Reasons for Concern...

MikeBigg

I love BCF in general and SWAC football in particular. It has a history of great coaches who led our "troops" into battle against any and all who would line up against us.

I have read about the triumphant teams of Ace Mumford, The championship coaching of Billy Nicks. I witnessed the GREATNESS of Eddie Robinson, the Guile and Cunning of Marino Casem, the Strategic dismantling of teams by WC Gorden, and the Offensive wizardry of Archie "The Gunslinger" Cooley. These were men who were not afraid of a challenge. Men who would answer the call to battle again, and again, and again.

But now, I have to be concerned with the lack of "chinneys" displayed by several of the coaches who now represent our universities. At our recent Media Day, the Offensive Coordinator of Greatness showed how "BIG A PAIR" he had when he boldly stood and defiantly refused to vote for any other school as being a favorite to win OUR SWAC championship! While I admire his honesty, his bravado, his disregard for "false" modesty, I can't help but feel embarrassed and a bit concerned that our other coaches merely tucked their heads like little kiddies on the playground. Don't they know, Billy Joe is gonna hear about this. You know how he loves to punk a pair of "blue" kitties from our conference.

I just betcha, he's gonna try and score at least 65(again)...I'm just glad GREATNESS gets to play them so that we can represent the Conference and uphold the legacy that the aforementioned legends established.

In the meantime, I guess we need to accept the fact that It's only Greatness that has coaches who don't mind standing up and saying...WE GONNA KICK YOUR AZZ!

btw: Can I have some of you to volunteer to get this book autographed by your coaches? I'm gonna keep this to remember the day Melvin Spears "exposed" their true nature.

067974228X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:emlaugh: @ a coach who used the excuse of being bold to cover up the fact that he can't follow directions.

He had the same problem last year. Doug told him to go Levi for the two points .... we all know what Melvin did ... They won't think we will go to Scotty again Doug. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
:emlaugh: @ a coach who used the excuse of being bold to cover up the fact that he can't follow directions.

He had the same problem last year. Doug told him to go Levi for the two points .... we all know what Melvin did ... They won't think we will go to Scotty again Doug. :emlaugh:

LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

<h3>CLUELESS</h3>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back