Randy Moss

LMAO@Ntel,
But you got a point. She may have been one of those "supercops". LOL

:topic:
Since Chris Carter was mentioned, that dude irritated me with his self-righteous, holier than thou act. Like his word is golden. :(

Police said they found a small amount of marijuana in Moss's car, an amount that would quality as a petty misdemeanor, but no charge was immediately filed as police processed the evidence.

if he gets out, he'll probably be suspended. I really don't know what wrong with him

I heard over the radio this afternoon that he was charged with two misdemeanors but no felonies. I know that a charge is a charge. But in a way he may want to count his blessings.

MOVE ***** GET OUT THA WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO STOP A MOVING CAR.I THINK SOMEBODY TRYING TO GET PAID.IF THAT WAS THE AVERAGE PERSON SHE WOULD HAVE MOVED OUT THE WAY AND GOT THE PLATE NUMBER DOWN .OH NO SHE HAD TO BE WONDERWOMAN!!!!HE WAS WRONG TRUE BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO .I HEARD SOME DUMB PERSON ON TV SAY CUT HIM .WITHIN 5 MIN HIS AGENT'S PHONE WOULD BE RINGING.THEY SAID HE HAD A SMALL AMOUNT OF WEED IN TEH CAR ALSO.I THINK IT IS STUPID WHAT HE DID BUT SHE KNEW WHO HE WAS.LOOK FOR A CIVIL SUIT OF SOME KIND.IM GLAD HE GOT OFF. OJ TOO THAT'S ONLY A PORTION OF WHAT WHITES DO EVERYDAY AND HAVE DONE WORSER' THAN THAT ANYTIEM I SEE A CELEBRITY GET OFF WHO'S BLACK I CHEER.THEY TALK ABOUT ROLE MODELS.THEY DON'T SAY THAT WHEN WHITE STARS GET IN TROUBLE.AI AND OTHERS DESERVE TO GET AWAY WITH WAHT WHITES HAE BEEN DOIN FOR YEARS AND YEARS.TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TEH SYSTEM BEFORE IT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by STC_60
MOVE ***** GET OUT THA WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO STOP A MOVING CAR.I THINK SOMEBODY TRYING TO GET PAID.IF THAT WAS THE AVERAGE PERSON SHE WOULD HAVE MOVED OUT THE WAY AND GOT THE PLATE NUMBER DOWN ...

She's not the average person. She is a city traffic official, in uniform, on duty. The account is that she gave the command and that he initially stopped the car. Then, he decided to try to be cute and initiate some kind of game of chicken with her.

Don't do stupid stuff, and don't think that not following a direct order from an authority to simply move along is a racial incident or some attempt for someone to get over on you.

Re: Don't forget the OTHER issue...

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Regardless of all that...

she shouldn't have stepped her stupid azz in front of that moving car like she was bad or something!!! :lol:

That doesn't condone what he did...but SHE was the fool!

~shrugs shoulders~

True but I don't think she thought he would be crazy enough to do what he did.

Common sense aways wins. im sure she has encountered people crazier than that.what about training.do they say stop teh car at all means.sheh will know next time.im goin stand in fornt of a moving car trying to stop it .they'll run over my ass uniform or not.lets move on please.

We are all grown and we all know the rules. Anyone in uniform has some authority and it must be respected. Thats for the $75 Million dollar man to the $7500 dollar man.

He had know right to do what he did and he should pay.

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
We are all grown and we all know the rules. Anyone in uniform has some authority and it must be respected. Thats for the $75 Million dollar man to the $7500 dollar man.

He had know right to do what he did and he should pay.

Uniformed or not...her stupid azz should NOT have stepped in front of a moving vehicle! :p

Plus, she isn't even a dayum cop!
What she should've done was slide out of the way...let him make the illegal turn...get the license plate number, call it in...and be done with it!

Her uniform isn't made of teflon, so SHE'S the fool! :D

It's just an example TWO people doing STUPID things....that's all! :lol:

Originally posted by Ntelekt

What she should've done was slide out of the way...let him make the illegal turn...get the license plate number, call it in...and be done with it!

True, but by doing that life goes on as usual trying to get by on city wages. But, that foolish action was probably her ticket to retirement, a nicer home and a Benz of her own. Moss should have used common sense before making that decision because he is probably going to lose big on this one.

The Vikings aren't going to do anything to him, but the league might.

This clown thinks he is above the law. Wether she is a cop or a rent a cop, she asked him to stop and he didn't. He lacks total self discipline. All you have to do is look at his actions on and off the field.

As for the Meter Maid, she was stupid for stepping in front of a moving car. That was just plain dumb. :smh:

Moss has a problem, the boy can not read or know his colors. According, one article I read and an X girlfriend that was born and raised and now living in St. Paul.

During "rush hour" on this particular street - there are no turning lanes. And Moss attempted to turn right, when he should have continued and truned at the next block. She had the right as an officer of the law to stop his stupid azz and give him a ticket or arrest him.

Have anyone noticed - most of these "bad apples" are from PWC's

They should have put him in the cell with Big Bubba, Luther and Grease.

Actually, I'm LMAO at the whole thing. Meter Maid must think she's Action Jackson. It's didn't take all that to get Randy's autograph.

The only problem Randy has, which Iverson and D. Russell have is that they don't know how to be rich. I think they need to contact Mr. Billy Ray Valentine (Trading Places).....he might be able to help.

That supercop didn't have to do all of that. That was drama. She could have just taken his license plate number down and called it in. The law would have gotten him. She saw it was Randy Moss and wanted to cause some drama. FUGG HER!!!

Anyway, I saw the interview he did on ESPN. Dude has issues. He's trying so hard to do the right thing, but he has this "IMAGE" to hold up. Sometimes you have to grow up and fugg what people think about you. Pride is a M.F. I think his pride got the best of him. Maybe he was high...didn't realize what he was doing...and now he's ashamed as hell.

I hope he learns from this experience. All of these people want the Vikings to trade him. Maybe he does need to get traded. New Orleans wanted to get rid of Ricky. Now look at him. He's the leading rusher in the NFL and the Dolphins are going to be hard as hell to beat this year.

Just my .02

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
That supercop didn't have to do all of that. That was drama. She could have just taken his license plate number down and called it in. The law would have gotten him. She saw it was Randy Moss and wanted to cause some drama. FUGG HER!!!

Anyway, I saw the interview he did on ESPN. Dude has issues. He's trying so hard to do the right thing, but he has this "IMAGE" to hold up. Sometimes you have to grow up and fugg what people think about you. Pride is a M.F. I think his pride got the best of him. Maybe he was high...didn't realize what he was doing...and now he's ashamed as hell.

I hope he learns from this experience. All of these people want the Vikings to trade him. Maybe he does need to get traded. New Orleans wanted to get rid of Ricky. Now look at him. He's the leading rusher in the NFL and the Dolphins are going to be hard as hell to beat this year.

Just my .02

I agree!

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Vikings star receiver Randy Moss was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana on Tuesday, on top of charges filed last week after he pushed a traffic officer with his car.

Moss

The new petty misdemeanor count carries a fine of up to $200.

Police said they found a marijuana cigarette in Moss's car after the incident Sept. 24. The traffic officer stepped in front of his car to stop him from making an illegal turn. She was slightly injured when she fell off the car. Moss spent the night in jail and was charged the next day with careless driving and with failure to obey a traffic officer, both misdemeanors.

Moss has said the marijuana did not belong to him and that he had allowed other people to use his car recently.

His agent, Dante DiTrapano, said Tuesday he had no immediate comment because he hadn't seen the new charges.

A spokeswoman said the Vikings had no comment.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on Sunday that Moss tested positive for marijuana last season and underwent another test by the NFL after his arrest last week. It said Moss was already in the league's substance abuse program after testing positive for marijuana last season after the death of teammate Korey Stringer.

The Vikings and Moss have declined to comment on that report.

The 25-year-old player faces a maximum penalty of 90 days in jail and $1,000 on the original two misdemeanor charges. He was scheduled to be arraigned on them Oct. 2.

City prosecutors on Tuesday also added two new traffic counts to the two Moss was already facing: making an improper turn at an intersection and obstructing traffic with a vehicle.

Back