Rae Carruth’s prison release nears as son he wanted dead turns 18

All he had to do was use a condom. If i'm making 6 to 7 figures a year, and i'm not marrying you. You better play it smart.

He's responsible for the killing of the mother of his child, as well as severely injuring the unborn child . . . and he walks out of prison a free man in just 18 years. On the other hand, there are people whose only crime is stealing money, and they'll likely never see the light of day as a free person . . . I do believe that Bernie Madoff got around 150 years in prison (Federal Prison). . . kinda tells you about the justice system, and what we value in this country . . .

He's responsible for the killing of the mother of his child, as well as severely injuring the unborn child . . . and he walks out of prison a free man in just 18 years. On the other hand, there are people whose only crime is stealing money, and they'll likely never see the light of day as a free person . . . I do believe that Bernie Madoff got around 150 years in prison (Federal Prison). . . kinda tells you about the justice system, and what we value in this country . . .

Madoff might as well had killed people....he took a lot of people's entire savings who had retired. I read a story about a lady who was in goo health but after Madoff she had to go back to work and her health declined because of her age coupled with work and she died.

Back