R. Kelly's New Song

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
y'all heard it yet? They're already wearing it out, here in Dtown. It's telling a story about him screwing some woman that's obviously married, b/c he's hiding out in the closet when ole boy comes home. :emlaugh:

That damn Rrrraaa...I thought I was watching a movie, while listening to it.

Yeah I heard "Sex in the Kitchen". It's a good song to get the ladies in the mood.

SU's Finest '93 said:
y'all heard it yet? They're already wearing it out, here in Dtown. It's telling a story about him screwing some woman that's obviously married, b/c he's hiding out in the closet when ole boy comes home. :emlaugh:

That damn Rrrraaa...I thought I was watching a movie, while listening to it.

I haven't heard it. I know they are wearing out that Sex in the kitchen song here in H-twn.

Sting said:
Yeah I heard "Sex in the Kitchen". It's a good song to get the ladies in the mood.

NO, Sex in the Kitchen is another song...this particular song is newer than that one. They just started playing it on yesterday.

DaGSUman just named it.

I heard it
Yeah RRRRhhhhhhaaaaaaaa
Ole Robert
Gonna get his nuts chopped off if he don't stop messing with these crazy dudes females :lmao:

yeah that Sex in the Kitchen is off the chain.

that trapped in the closet is good too, I be telling folks if we can get that man talking to dimes his age and stop accosting these lil girls he would be recognized for the musical genius he is.

Man I hope Docmump don't hear this song! :lmao:R.Kelley gonna "piss off" all of the Black pastors and deacons.

I heard the second installment of this song today.

Dude is wild...

:lmao:

I'm not a R. Kelly fan but now even I want to hear the rest of this soap opera.

I was listening to that song in the car, I was like hurry up and open that damn door. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I want to hear all of the rest.

DIDN'T R. KELLY'S LAST ALBUM CONTAIN A GOSPEL CD?!?! Now he's talking about infidelity and gay preachers!!

His judgment day is going to be one for the books. They proabably will have to take a few days on him.

Oh yeah, I'm not going to lie. The song is a trip!! I have part 1 and part 2 on my computer. I'll probably end up putting all 5 of them together and listening to it like it's a movie!

Just curious Antroy, but does him telling a story about infidelity and gay preachers some how make him a bad person? I personally don't care for the pedophile although I enjoy his music but how does him telling a story equate to him going to hell?

Olde Hornet said:
How come this child molester is not in jail? :( :( :(

:topic:

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE :devil2:

I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU DOGG AND AS A FATHER, I THINK HE SHOULD FRY [THE SECOND HE IS PROVEN GUILTY]

HE HASN'T BEEN PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW, SO TO MAKE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT WOULD RUN VERY CLOSE TO SLANDER SINCE HE HASN'T BEEN TRIED IN COURT.

LIKE I SAID, I REALLY FEEL YOU ON YOUR FEELINGS BUT I LEARNED THE HARD WAY THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.

PS. REMEMBER THE VIDEO TAPE OF RODNEY KING THAT GOT THOSE FOUR OFFICERS AQUITTED?

Venom Skywalker said:
Just curious Antroy, but does him telling a story about infidelity and gay preachers some how make him a bad person? I personally don't care for the pedophile although I enjoy his music but how does him telling a story equate to him going to hell?

Don't take my comment too seriously, Venom. I was just playing. It was funny to me that he just came out with a gospel CD on his last album now he's talking about this. I wasn't serious at all.
I said I like the songs. I'm an R. Kelly fan. You know how he does. He'll come out with a gospel song and his next single after that one will talking about hitting it in the kitchen next to the buttered rolls!! :lmao: :lmao:

I was just joking, Venom. I should have put that in my post. I never said he was a bad person. I think he's a musical genius. He's been on fire since Chocolate Factory came out and he continues to put out some good music.

On pt. 2 I was kinda looking for that to happen after he said the preacher. I figured it would be a man, a lil girl, or lil boy. To a part of a series of 5. I can't wait or imagine what the rest could be about. :lmao:

The passing of judgement needs to cease. If ya don't like it don't buy it or listen to it. Just concern yourself with what the radio stations play that is not decnet for our young people to hear.

Back