Quick Halloween Trivia Quiz?

THAMES

Let's test your memory and see if you can answer these 3 Halloween trivia questions?

1. When the Ghetto Boys went trick-a-treating and their mind was playing tricks on them, ole boy thought he had some caine but he really had some what?

2.This guy was the voice in Michael Jackson's Thriller Video and had a hit song back in the day called Monster Mash.

3. Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks had parts in the classic scary movie Halloween Resurrection, but as always the real star of the movie is a guy whose initials are MM. Who is he?

I'm on my way to BlockBuster. What is your must see scary movie of all time for Halloween?

Originally posted by THAMES
Let's test your memory and see if you can answer these 3 Halloween trivia questions?

1. When the Ghetto Boys went trick-a-treating and their mind was playing tricks on them, ole boy thought he had some caine but he really had some what?

2.This guy was the voice in Michael Jackson's Thriller Video and had a hit song back in the day called Monster Mash.

3. Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks had parts in the classic scary movie Halloween Resurrection, but as always the real star of the movie is a guy whose initials are MM. Who is he?

I'm on my way to BlockBuster. What is your must see scary movie of all time for Halloween?

1. Gold Medal Flour
2.Vincent Price
3.Micheal Myers

Boy is that all you got...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dam jelli,

You are quick. Let's see if you or anyone else can do any better. And you didn't give me your scary movie.

Re: Re: Quick Halloween Trivia Quiz?

Originally posted by jelli

1. Gold Medal Flour
2.Vincent Price
3.Micheal Myers

yeah what she said, and my choice is The Ring. this movie aint on DVD yet but it's a good one.

Originally posted by THAMES
Dam jelli,

You are quick. Let's see if you or anyone else can do any better. And you didn't give me your scary movie.
:scared:I don't do the scarey movies....jelli can't handle them :scared:

My favorites are:

The Exorcist
The Omen
Phantasm
The Others

I haven't seen "The Ring" yet, but I hear it's pretty good. Exhale, unless you buy it Black Market, it'll be quite some time before it hits DVD. Afterall it's only been in the theaters for 2 weeks now.

My favorite slashers:

Friday The 13th, & Part II
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Hellraiser
Halloween, & Part II
Prom Night
Valentine's Day

Honorable mention:
The Thing
Event Horizon
House On Haunted Hill (1999)

NICE