Questions and answers

Thank you Biff. I have no love for the Lakers and probably won't have any love for them ever again. I'm actually getting fed up with the NBA. Bring on some football!:D

Originally posted by BIFF
*SMH AT ALL THE LAKER "BAND WAGONERS".

ALL SORTS OF TORN LIGAMENT DAMAGE FROM JUMPIN "OFF" THAT SAME WAGON IN THE 90'S.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not a Laker Band Wagoner. Cry-verson, all I have to say is if it works, go for it.

Originally posted by JSU'99
Thank you Biff. I have no love for the Lakers and probably won't have any love for them ever again. I'm actually getting fed up with the NBA. Bring on some football!:D

Hell, I have been fed up with the NBA for years. I can't tell you the last time I have watch an NBA game in its entirety. Even the highlights are getting painful for me to watch.

They all get on my nerves. Around here whining about how they are not getting enough looks or how they are only getting 3 million instead of 5! get the h#ll on man! Then you got guys who don't know if they want to be a rapper, an actor, or an athlete. Puh-leeze!

Allen takes two dribbles and 50 steps and shoots a low percentage way too often, but he's the MVP of the league for a reason. Shaq does travel a lot, does go over the back, and does a lot of offensive charging. But he is the most dominant player in the league and is truly unstoppable. Unlike an unstoppable guard, he dunks too much and shoots from close range, so an off night shooting doesn't affect him. He's special, and the longer he plays, the more people will realize that. Mutumbo flops some, fouls on a lot of his blocks, but he is the only player that's doing anything for the Sixers! Aaron Mckie and Hill have vanished! Iverson can't hit a bucket, and I'd rather have Shaq shooting free throws for me than anyone on the Sixer Team right now. Mutumbo took one in the chops early from Shaq, didn't *****, played hard and really, was the only Sixer with a decent game. The announcers kept saying Iverson needed help...no Mutumbo needed help...Iverson was just doing all the shooting, not making.

The best team is winning, amidst all the missed calls. It doesn't matter either way....

Back