Questions and answers

Get Ready

Will the refs ever call foul on Mutombo?

No, as obvious when Kobe went the rack twice on him and two blatant fouls were not called. They also never call a foul on him when he pushes in the back to get rebounds.

Will Iverson ever shoot better than 33%?

No, Iverson is a poor shooter and is one of the more over rated players in the league.

Is making this series competive David Sterns biggest masterpiece?

No, His biggest masterpiece was making Jordan a superhero by changing the rules to fit him.

Would you sit Horry through 3 quarters and only use him in the fourth quarter?

I would, the man waltzes along for 3 quarters and comes out of nowhere for the fourth. He might as well show up to the game at halftime to warmup because he only plays 1 quarter.

GR, I was wondering the same thing about Mutombo. How many wrists', or foreheads does he have to slap before he actually fouls someone?

NICE

Now that they have finally called Shaq for OFFENSIVE fouls, it's possible that the calls against Mutombo might get made. But what we're talking about is only two fouls on yesterday...Shaq has been doing that in every series.

Allen Iverson means so much to the Sixers! His shooting opens up things for the rest of the guys. If/When they add Chris Weber, he will have someone that can finish on those setups that he makes for his big men!

I'll give Phil Jackson credit, he realized that Kobe could not hold Iverson...he has now assigned Fisher and Lue to "HOLD" him...Pun Very Much Intended!!!!

I'm not the only one?

Man,

I was cussing at the refs all night! Somebody told me that I need to calm down cause it wasn't that serious.... Da "L" you say! Those crappy calls kept Philly in the game during the second have. How about the foul on Kobe on that lay-up? Man, I better get off this heah thread. I'm getting upset...... BYE! :mad:

Mike, I'm with ya on that! If I have to hear Iverson talk to another ref about Lue or Fisher and then use his elbow to push them off for his fall-away, I'm going through the damn TV!

BTW, did anyone see AI when Horry hit that three? Brother looked like he had an accident in his shorts :p

As I read this thread, it reminds me of things to come. The upcoming season is going to bring on similar comments when AAMU start off by beating Tenn St. moving on to Stomp GSU and putting a fifty on JSU.

Sorry for breaking in like this, but the pain will be move sever when the action is closer to home. Hymes, Kent, Kennedy and Levy will receive a lot a pain and don't blame the officials. I am naming them Crybaby #1, #2, #3 and #4.

Again, I apologize for breaking into your thread.

Did yall hear the conversation that Lue and Iveverson was having before they both got techs? Iverson is a cry baby!

MD, I'll start the chant!

DEFENSE! DEFENSE BULLDOGS DEFENSE! :D :emlaugh: :p ;)

Cry-Verson is the pits! :mad:

Robber, you wanna meet me at the Forum Friday for the 5th and final game?

Ill buy you a beer for your sorrows.

Should Iverson have been thrown out for falling out on the floor and crying like a baby after a foul was called on him?

Yes, If if were anybody else, they would have been tossed

GR........i'm witcha bruh!!

CRY-Iverson is only made b\c he's got some "D" on his arse!!!

NOW he wants to cry foul and fall out like a litttle kid on NATIONAL television........

Check out all of those "MJ" pushes he was makin' to get space...his arse should have been tossed......

GO LAKERS GO!!!!!

CRYverson is a Whinnner!!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Should Iverson have been thrown out for falling out on the floor and crying like a baby after a foul was called on him?

Yes, If if were anybody else, they would have been tossed

GET READY.....

There are very few points that you and I will have any aggreement and we definitely aren't prediposed at deriving our logic with same pertinacity but.........................YOU ARE FRIGGIN RIGHT ABOUT CRY BABY cry-verson. :bawling: He cries when he makes a bucket, he cries when he doesn't make the bucket. Hell, last night he cried when the Ref called an official timeout!!! :bawling:

They never called Cry-verson for pushing off or for falling out on the floor like a little beotch in heat............and when are they going to call Mutombo for holding, pushing, or over the back!!

Cry-verson is a talented baller but.......he is still a CRY BABY!! :bawling:

I can admit that A.I. is pouting and complaining too much. Probably due to his past and feelings that everyone is against him. At 165 pounds the slightest nudge can throw his shot off, so I understand his frustration. I also agree that Shaq gets fouled quite a bit, mostly because of his size (BTW he complains too, but I guess you lames :emlaugh: don't notice that).

Understand, I'm a Laker Hater from way back (1969 series against Russell and the Celtics), but NEVER has it been directed toward an individual player. For instance during Showtime, I liked each player individually...Magic was my favorite in the entire league and I pulled against them after his rookie year!

I said that to say this...I CAN'T STAND THAT ARROGANT PUNKARSE "I'M BETTER THAN THE WORLD AND MY TEAMMATES"
KOBIE BRYANT. This is upsetting to me, because I've never looked at a player with enuff scrutiny to dislike him. Even guys like Danny Ainge, Bill Laimbeer, etc. It's just something about the selfishness and punkazz attitude that PISSES ME THE FUNK OFF!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Originally posted by JSU'99
Could Shaq be called for all that traveling he does?!

SAY WHAT !!!!

Bruh, look at Cry-verson going down the lane and tell me if he doesn't look like he is running at a track meet. The man takes three step without bouncing the ball AND THEN he takes a hop like he's in a game of hop-scotch! I don't have to lie about this man. J4J even saw this crap when I pointed it out.

Let me get off this thread again. I'm starting to get pissed off all over again.:redhot:

What are you getting pissed off for? The Lakers ain't paying you so why get all hot under the collar. It's just a dayum game man!

MsJ4J, SMH?????

*SMH AT ALL THE LAKER "BAND WAGONERS".

ALL SORTS OF TORN LIGAMENT DAMAGE FROM JUMPIN "OFF" THAT SAME WAGON IN THE 90'S.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back