Question

I think we're all bored today.....LOL

Well being that no one was there, a sound was not heard but I'm sure with the tree falling, there had to be some type of sound(s) involved.

:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Okay ...

But what if the tree didn't really "fall," but was "pushed"? How do you know what REALLY happened if you weren't there? Trees have he-say/she-say drama, also!

Re: Okay ...

Originally posted by Vinita
But what if the tree didn't really "fall," but was "pushed"? How do you know what REALLY happened if you weren't there? Trees have he-say/she-say drama, also!

LOL@Nita. Gurl, you so silly! :emlaugh:

TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS?

All of you can meet me here in the newsroom. I got plenty for you to do! Ms. J4J...How's Mike's tight-shirt campaign going.
Wut-U-doing down there. :emlaugh:I mean wut u "feed'n" him.***snicker****squeal*** Those Louisiana meals being cooked in Texas gonna make a brother explode after while.
So, ship some of them home-cooked meals to Columbus.:)

AAMU Big Dawg...Wutz up! Could be coming to a town near you soon!;)

<font size=2 color=blue>...Haven't u missed me?</font>

Guhl, where you been ???

You know good and darn well that AAMU Big Dawg DGAF about whether or not your coming his town or not.

:D

Getting back to the subject after checking a purveyor of punk drinks' (Read: Sour Apple Martinis) chin, I would have to say that I DGAF whether it made a sound or not.

[pondering some more]

Yep, my minds made up. I DGAF.

:):p

Talk about bored.....

If the tree fell....it made sounds.
If the tree was pushed....it made angry sounds.
If the tree committed fall-a-side.....it made sad sounds.

bottom line...it was noisy! ;)
(.....and I didn't have to be there to know that.)

Ms. J4J
It's time for "Masa" to start monitoring you guys a little more closely.....lol

Dear Phabackason:

Phatback:
:DGuhl, where you been ???
You know good and darn well that AAMU Big Dawg DGAF about whether or not your coming his town or not.

Getting back to the subject after checking a purveyor of punk drinks' (Read: Sour Apple Martinis) chin, I would have to say that I DGAF whether it made a sound or not.

[pondering some more]

Yep, my minds made up. I DGAF.

I've been....WORKING ME ARSE OFF!:emlaugh: Literally....:teleport:

Heard you been fall'n asleep since you got to Houston...just like always. Why u sleep'n so much.
:idea:
Could that mean there's another...pamper lover on the way?

...ya know...in the near future....or is it the direct result of you drinking too many coronas out of that big arse glass!

Dr. Sweetnupe...send help!:)

Re: I know...

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
SIHT!

That's what I say when I fall. And you do too! :D

Gotta change that. I busted my azz today! I said DAMM! :mad:

APW: U mean U might come to town & U might call me? We know what that means don't we? :: post photo of Satan trying on winter clothes here ::

:D :D :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Unless you know something that I don't .............

I will only be claiming one child this year.

Somebody done told you wrong about my sleeping and such.....I got my wind back.

What's up with you moving back to the 'Ville ?

:confused:

A move is inevitable...

Several options are open for me right now. I have decided not to renew my Columbus contract which will officially end in November. So, that gives me 6 months to decide where I want to be. Some final interviews are already in the works. I can move before November, but I'm weighing all my options.
If I don't get the offer I expect to get before November I'd still stay on here, but I wouldn't sign another contract.:teleport:
I'd like to have it all work out because my time off is scheduled around football season here.:emlaugh: But, if I transfer jobs with my present company all my vacation time, tenure, same schedule...etc. stays in tact and travels with me.

I'll keep you posted! :D

Call him Lazy if you want.....

...But the man had a bunch of "Punk Drinks" that night and he had to drive all the way to my side of town.

I understand Phatus Backus.... I understand.... :D

Back