Question: If You Best Friend Passes Away

The Founder

Aight fellas....if your best friend passes away and after about 3 years his ex wife who is fine wants to have sex with a person she trust and it's you. Would you hit?

Nope. Loyalty means everything to me. I know folks who were friends that ended up marrying their friends exes. That's weird to me. I don't go behind folks I'm kool with period. Some folks have no boundaries when it comes to sex. I might be a lot of things but one I am not is interested in broads my boys dealt with, We got one associate in our crew that has always been like that though. He just ain't had his mouth smashed in good enough by the right one yet..... lol

Aight fellas....if your best friend passes away and after about 3 years his ex wife who is fine wants to have sex with a person she trust and it's you. Would you hit?
Well my ex-coworker's husband passed away. Well, she then married his brother.

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Where they white or latino?
White.

But, when I was a kid growing up in a small town in Alabama. there were these 3 sisters. Well, the oldest sister got married to this guy. I don't know what happened, but the next thing you know, he is living with the middle sister. I don't know what happened, but the next thing you know, he was no longer with the middle sister and had moved in with the younger sister. These were Black people.

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

White.

But, when I was a kid growing up in a small town in Alabama. there were these 3 sisters. Well, the oldest sister got married to this guy. I don't know what happened, but the next thing you know, he is living with the middle sister. I don't know what happened, but the next thing you know, he was no longer with the middle sister and had moved in with the younger sister. These were Black people.

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon
I know sisters who grew up in the projects that got babies by the same dude, lol Heck I have smashed two sisters. Got a uncle who dated the mom and two daughters. It's not new at all. lol

See yall not looking at it like…SHE came to you and said “Look I know yall were friends but I just need somebody to phugg me that I trust. I don’t want marriage or a relationship just someone to hit.”

I know a guy tearing his friends wife up.

See yall not looking at it like…SHE came to you and said “Look I know yall were friends but I just need somebody to phugg me that I trust. I don’t want marriage or a relationship just someone to hit.”

Maybe he was never really the guys friend, which means something may have been going on all along between the two of them.

This is one of my white friends.....the problem is he screwing her best friend and she doesn't know it. White boys wild....his brother told him to screw both of them in a threesome.....SMH

??? Yep. Why not.....he dead. Marriage vows says till death do us apart. I would not go after her, but you said she wanted it so, I probably would have promised my friend to take care of his family and I would always be there.

NO
NOPE
No gracias in Spanish
NON in French
rara(No) in Yoruba

??? Yep. Why not.....he dead. Marriage vows says till death do us apart. I would not go after her, but you said she wanted it so, I probably would have promised my friend to take care of his family and I would always be there.
Honestly tho. I dont even like knowing my woman's exes. That fukks with my mental. So i definitely couldnt be hitting my mans widow.
@jsupop33 does your wife still talk to her ex at times? My wife is a part of one of the Engineering groups from when she was a student at FAMU. Her ex is a part of their alumni group, so they all get on conference calls and talk to each other. can't say that I trust her if they hang in a group. You just never know what could happen.

Last edited:
@jsupop33 does you wife still talk to her ex at times? My wife is a part of one of the Engineering groups from when she was a student at FAMU. Her ex is a part of their alumni group, so they all get on conference calls and talk to each other. can't say that I trust her if they hang in a group. You just never know what could happen.
Not anyone that she actually dated. She hated the last dude. As far as someone who hit back in the day, not that i know of and probably not a question i would ever ask. Lol.

One of her exes and I ended up in same spaces temporarily. Dude was never disrespectful but everytime he spoke to me, i was ready to swing (for no other reason than my own insecurities).

Walking around eating your snacks and wearing your slippers after you gone.
It happened to my cousin over in Horn Lake Ms back in 2003. He died in a car wreck. In less than three weeks one of the guys who grew up with was wearing his clothes and living in his house. I learned then ninjas ain't got no morals mane. 😂

Back