Question for A&M

HBCUs

Deep in Tha Heart of...
No smack.

With the awesome front 7 you guys have, why haven't you blitzed every QB you've faced the way you blitzed Kent Saturday night? The pressure your defensive front applies could almost single-handedly win games against teams with (anything less than phenomenal) QBs. Just my observation.

I have the answer HBCU.................

Unqualified coaching staff

<font color=red>*NOTE FROM MODERATOR*

IF YOU WANT TO SMACK, TAKE IT TO THE SMACKBOARD...</font>

Actually A&M doesn't need to blitz as much as they do. No corners anywhere can play man to man the entire game. They have enough speed in their front four to get pressure on the qb. They just need to disguise their defense more. Sometimes they should show blitz and back out at the very last moment into a zone defense. Cooper is a terrible head coach but he is a good DC.

I was told that we didn't blitz dayum near at all in the Gram game. But agaisnt TnSU and TxSU, we blitzed the hell out of their quarterbacks.

The scheme of Saturday's game was cool, but not having our experienced corners out due to injury REALLY hurt. Kent exploited our #30 with what looked to be the same play all night.

Pardon me, my post wasn't intended for smack, it was an observation of mine. He asked a question, I just answered it from my point of view!

Didn't mean to step out of line!:)

Back