Question about Jarious Payton

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
Origionally posted by Mighty Hornet

I cant help but wonder if AL has been a "complete and utter disgrace" to you for all 3 years.
If so, maybe you didn't know that I-20 (westbound) existed.

Have you ever been on I-20 in the state of Pississippi. It 's like riding through a war zone. If you have to travel through Pississippi take I-10 so you want have to spend that much time in Pississippi. Louisaina is probally just as bad.

Where is all this hate coming from? I mean damn let it go. You know they say hate stunts your growth. How tall are you 4'5??? Just a lil man full of hate. :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
enswaclopedia, did you apply to JSU, Alcorn or MVSU and they rejected you or something??? because you seem to have alot hate for the 'Sipp. If I am correct, you started this state-bashing, and I stated my opinion. I could really care less what you thought about my homestate, for that is your opinion. I can respect the fact you have an opinion, but I really could care less what you opinion is.

has for you bamas. I'm not going to get into a MS vs. AL war with you. I don't think you really want to go there!!! tit for tat, we are the 2 worst states in the union, (well, AR fits in there somewhere), so don't fool yourselves. I still love my home, flaws and all!!!

back to the POINT of this thread, because the rest of the mess is just mindless ranting. I think Jarrett may have benefited from attending a school that needed him. It seems he was destined to ride the bench at Miami. but I hope he is able to prove himself if he gets a shot in the NFL. But it sure looks doubtful

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
Origionally posted by Mighty Hornet

Have you ever been on I-20 in the state of Pississippi. It 's like riding through a war zone. If you have to travel through Pississippi take I-10 so you want have to spend that much time in Pississippi. Louisaina is probally just as bad.

I didn't think someone from Alabama could have so much HATE for a near by state. These comments are not based on pure observation alone. They are not made in jest either.

As I said earlier I'm from Georgia. Why is it that you people from Jackson can rip the state of Alabama about any and everything and the second someone says anything about the piss po state of Pississippi you cry like a p$%@y. I didn't know I was striking a nerve with so many of you Pississippians. Since I am I probally will continue.

As for as Payton attending the wrong school is concerned. He probally did. Look at it this way, if you were never a starter you probally attended the wrong school. That's probally more than half of the players playing college football. As a football player Jarrett's biggest problem was his last name. Too many people expected him to go out on a sweep get hit by two or three dl's, stay on his feet, run over a lb, fake out two db's hurdle over the other two db's and score a touchdown. It is very rare that lightning strikes twice in the same household. If he wasn't Walter's son no one would be talking about Jarrett. Considering the fact that he did not start playing football untill 11th grade he turned out to be pretty good. He is not his father but other than Jim Brown, OJ Simpspn & Gale Sayers in their prime and Eric Dickerson Walter had no equals.

Back