Queen of the Damned

Originally posted by unknown1
Makaho.....I downloaded and burned half the bootytalk series and almost all of the freaks, whoes, and flows series from kazaa. My username is mrh0rnet, but I don't allow people to download from me when i'm downloading.....it slows my download down.

I don't mind letting people download from me, but I have people I that download from me all the time and I give preference to them....

I just got Bootytalk 17.....you can usually get the flicks late at night.....not that i'd know or anything...;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh yea and another thing to speed up your download.....always click on the file you're downloading and click "find other sources to download from". That way it downloads from about 10 of the same files from different people and makes it about 10 times faster.

Queen of the Dammed??? More like Queen of Crap!!!!

First of all those who haven't seen this piece of CRAP.....please go do something else with you money! The movie sucked from the very beginning! The movie didn't get even remotely interesting until Aaliyah showed up. In fact the three best scenes in the movie all happened when Aaliyah was in them! I haven't been more disappointed in a movie since I saw.....well.....who cares this movie SUCKED!

Supa....you said wait till it comes on DVD.....heck, don't even wait on it to make it to cable! Just don't see it period! This movie isn't worth wasting you time, money, gas.....you get the picture......just don't get this one!!!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Re: Queen of the Dammed??? More like Queen of Crap!!!!

Originally posted by sweetnupe_6
First of all those who haven't seen this piece of CRAP.....please go do something else with you money! The movie sucked from the very beginning! The movie didn't get even remotely interesting until Aaliyah showed up. In fact the three best scenes in the movie all happened when Aaliyah was in them! I haven't been more disappointed in a movie since I saw.....well.....who cares this movie SUCKED!

Supa....you said wait till it comes on DVD.....heck, don't even wait on it to make it to cable! Just don't see it period! This movie isn't worth wasting you time, money, gas.....you get the picture......just don't get this one!!!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

How did the movie become number 1 at the boxes? Alot of people must have been interested in seeing it and now wish that they can get their money back.

I thought the same thing...

Originally posted by SlickPartna

They have a good version of that out there of 'Training Day'

I just downloaded 'Gone in 60secs'.... Now that one is great!
It's one file about 640Mbs in 640X380 Screen Resolution.... that's the best movie I've found in period.

John Q
Ghost of Mars
How High
Gone in 60 Seconds

-Holla back

Gone is 60 seconds was the best so far. Ghost of Mars was ok too. Two can play that game came out pretty well, with the increase in video size. I'm still trying to get how high. It's taking forever! The girl i'm downloading from told me it's not that good of quality. She said the movie had a hum to it. Rush Hour 2 wasn't bad, either.

I don't usually let people download from many unless I know who it is or they catch me before i clear them out! I usually send messages to people before i download a lot of songs from them. (After clicking to see their collection)

And not that I care for the "adult titles" you can get them on there as well...

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Errrrrrrr, excuse me, but didn't this thread start off talking about:

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED ????????
:lol: @TSU/BAMA you know I was thinking the same thing...Didn't Suge or somebody post a thread about how threads diverge...this is thread divergence at its best.;)

At any rate on the new topic....
I was told that laptops are not very economical because there isn't much room for expansion. I thought laptops were only useful for those who travel a lot and need to access their files.

Re: Re: Queen of the Dammed??? More like Queen of Crap!!!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

How did the movie become number 1 at the boxes? Alot of people must have been interested in seeing it and now wish that they can get their money back.

Simple answer...............AALIYAH. I personally think that may be the most prevailing reason why everyone went to see this movie. :(

Re: I thought the same thing...

Originally posted by RattlerSTRIKE

Gone is 60 seconds was the best so far. Ghost of Mars was ok too. Two can play that game came out pretty well, with the increase in video size. I'm still trying to get how high. It's taking forever! The girl i'm downloading from told me it's not that good of quality. She said the movie had a hum to it. Rush Hour 2 wasn't bad, either.

I agree...

How High's quality is definitely sub par...
I didn't think about 'TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME'
I guess 'cause I saw it at the Box Office, as well as Rush Hour 2.

Now tell me this fella's...
unlike NAPSTER, I haven't figured out a way to find a particular user? or save them as a 'friend'?

For instance, if I wanted to download from 'unknown' or 'RattleSTRIKE'??

That way I know where I can find a good copy of what!

-Any suggestions???

MOVIE DOWNLOADS, PROGRAMS, and the people that Rate Them!!

Originally posted by jelli
:lol: @TSU/BAMA you know I was thinking the same thing...Didn't Suge or somebody post a thread about how threads diverge...this is thread divergence at its best.;)

At any rate on the new topic....
I was told that laptops are not very economical because there isn't much room for expansion. I thought laptops were only useful for those who travel a lot and need to access their files.

Oooh yeah!! :D

This thread in hereby known as:

MOVIE DOWNLOADS, PROGRAMS, and the people that Rate Them!!

Duh, I never thought about that...

I guess because if i check out someone's collection, i'm gettin everything then!!! Besides, you'd have to let me know you plan on checking out my stash waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of time!

I've been trying to The Brothers but it's not on there. Majority of thes emovies i saw in the theater, but ti keep from renting them or spending an exceeding amount of money of DVD's, i download them.

Back