PV Football TalkingBig Boy TIHS Now!!!!

The Founder

Before Dooley

article-1314962-0B55EC2B000005DC-960_638x401.jpg

After Dooley

To be decided

If PV cant stop nobody it will b the same ole PV.
I agree.

I think coach and staff addressed that. Not w/ just the recruits that were brought in but also w/ the current holdovers from the old staff. We have a few here or there on defense returning.

Found? It's officially summer time for the young ones w/ the summer workouts and all.

It's quite... interesting what's going on behind the scenes.

Im sure I can find MANY lopsided ass whoopings JSU put on PV but what does that have to do with 2018?

Just showing you we couldn't stop nobody last year but we could still stop JStank

I'm sure you and everyone else could find plenty of lopsided wins against the non scholarship PV football teams, that's like trying t insult a fat person about being fat, they know they fat what else you got? We didn't have scholarships back then and couldn't beat anyone so what does that prove? LOL

Just showing you we couldn't stop nobody last year but we could still stop JStank

I'm sure you and everyone else could find plenty of lopsided wins against the non scholarship PV football teams, that's like trying t insult a fat person about being fat, they know they fat what else you got? We didn't have scholarships back then and couldn't beat anyone so what does that prove? LOL

lmao!!!!!! The truth hurts them lol.

Everybody stopped JSU last year. You think you did something special? We had an OC from Southern. Who does that? That problem has been solved. What you gonna do now? Oh yeah, that's right. Be PV.

We dont have to go too far back to find those ass whoopings!

Found, it shole is quiet ‘roun heah.

What’s up man? We been laying in da’ cut watching the SU & GSU banter.

Back