Punks

Get Ready

As much as Southern is *****ing and moaning about some phantom call they didnt get, they still are not our punks. SU plays us tough every year. They have figured out how to play our offense and do a good job of keeping us in check. I cant really count this year though, with the bad field conditions and all. Maybe they would have won if there were huge chunks of grass missing and mud everywhere. They are real good in those third world conditions. Hey, maybe we should send SU to AFganistan to find bin Laden since they thrive under horrible conditions.

But anyway...this thread is about Grambling. There are some teams in the SWAC that we respect and get timid against. Grambling is the team that we use as our punks. They are our punching bags. We try new stuff on Grambling. I would be surprised if we bout a dress on the field and tried to get Duh Duh Doug to put it on.

Grambling hasnt figured out how to stop out offense yet. In the past 7 years, each of our QBs has thrown for over 300 yards against Grambling. Grambling couldnt stop Graylin Pratt. Let me repeat that....Grambling couldnt stop Graylyn Pratt.

Grambling single handedly put Sylvester Morris in the first round of the draft.

Grambling was the team that a freshman QB got his groove on against last year. He threw for over 280 yards in the first half,and should have easily thrown for 500,

But this is going to be the game where he show cases his talent again.

I predict that this is Lawrence Storys break out game. TC Story and Kent will be the talk of the SWAC as they embarrass an over rated Grambling team.

Grambling...you will lose by 3 TD

And oh yeah....the weather man says its going to be a briiiight briiight sun shiney day.

I cant wait to see that dumb ass look on Dugs face while we are punking him out.

I might run over there and tell him "You sure got a purdy mouth"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And these clowns think some LBs are gonna stop Kent to Taylor, Manning, Story, Travis and Goss.

Somebody is gonna get embarrassed.

The same Portland that has lost 3 or 4 games this year......... but dey wuz white.
:(

Originally posted by HBCUs
The same Portland that has lost 3 or 4 games this year......... but dey wuz white.
:(

Yeah, the same shade of white that kicked your azz 13 out of 13 times in the playoffs!

Operative word: Almost

You might want to save that word for Saturday.

i.e. We almost crossed the 50 on JSU
or
We almost stopped them from scoring 50.

Also, let it be known that New Haven would tear Gram a new one.

Grambling is so afraid of JSU its ridiculous. We are about to tear Grambling one like they have never seen. We are at home this year. Maybe we can get "those favorable refs" not to call so many unwarranted pass interference calls this time.

Grambling is the team we try the "double reverse option pass to the tackle eligle" play on. They are just simpletons to us. We have no respect for Grambling. I really dont know why that is.

Hey Duh Duh Doug

You sure do got a purdy mouth.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
We gona ride that rebel flying azz out of sissippi.
you'll next site may be the home of KFC and the rest of those clowns....
As for New Heaven who did they beat????
As for Portland State did Jsucks beat them, as i thought.
The azz wipping is at hand and 6-0 will be riding high...

:idea: :idea:
Get the refs to cheat but it won't help your sorry azzes...
face it you have nothing

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Get Ready
Grambling is so afraid of JSU its ridiculous. We are about to tear Grambling one like they have never seen. We are at home this year. Maybe we can get "those favorable refs" not to call so many unwarranted pass interference calls this time.

Grambling is the team we try the "double reverse option pass to the tackle eligle" play on. They are just simpletons to us. We have no respect for Grambling. I really dont know why that is.

Hey Duh Duh Doug

You sure do got a purdy mouth.

Why would we be afraid of a bunch of loud-mouth Sippians that didn't win in 2000, whose record at home ain't "isht"; don't have but two(I mean one) designated player that ain't even beat the G-MEN yet, and "THEY AIN'T WON A SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP" since I don't know when. You are an "idiot" for posting that "B***S!!!

And futhermore at least when Doug was quarterback he kicked Buffalo's arse three(3) out of the four(4) times. Kent won't win one game!! And let the truth be told since "GREATNESS" leads ya'll "PUNKS" in the series 31-18-1, mathematically an intelligent person(something Buffalo folks have a lack of)would conclude that a good number of those wins were in Jacktown.

Be patient Buffalo we know you sked!!!!

Hey yall,

Portland passed for almost 300 yards against Gram....Portland State did? Bhhhwwwwaaa ha aha aha ah aha ahaha aha

Lemme see
Alcorn has a decent passing attack and Alcorn almost pulled it off.
A&M...yeah right
Portland, the couldnt stop Portland from scoring 30
PV...whatever
PB has no passing attack

So what we are saying is that you havent really seen a good passing attack this year.....BHWWWAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Well....... GET READY

Can you just see Kent standing in a corner now sharpening his knife? This is going to be soooo sweet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
G

I cant wait til Grambling gets here with them throwback 1973 San Diego Charger uniforms.

This is going to be sooooo sweet.

Originally posted by Robber

And Grimacing has a perfect playoff record??? :rolleyes:

JSU does...or is that imperfect when you go 0-13 in the playoffs.

Yes, GSU has won football playoff games!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

JSU does...or is that imperfect when you go 0-13 in the playoffs.

Yes, GSU has won football playoff games!!

Man don't be trying to pull some playoff that JSU has probably won a game in. I'm talking I-AA playoffs. This entire conference is 0-25, but Grumbling has won one.

Please reconcile Grimacing's playoff record with the SWAC's 0-25 record. That is all.

You may retract your dumb azz statement here -------------->

Stop smacking the sissies, GR! No, wait, SMACK THEM INTO THE GROUND!! :redhot:

They will plead for mercy soon enough on Saturday!

Robber,

When you post JSU's alltime record, do you only include the games since D1AA was formed? I would imagine that you include all games!

Why should it be any different with the playoffs? Just because the white media sees this as an opportunity to make the SWAC look inept doesn't mean it's a fact. Don't you realize that they purposely omit the fact that GSU beat Western Kentucky, Univ of Delaware in the 1972 playoffs?

I see it worked on you...that's okay though. I'm here to inform the uninformed!

Our RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

Mike,
And to show these other SWAC teams (with they no winning against the PWC) it all started with:

Sacramento State, 1968, 34-7
Cal State Fullerton, 1970-71, 34-31 & 59-26
Neveda-Reno, 1972, 37-3
Delaware, 1973, 17-8
N.W.State, 1974, 14-13
Oregon State, 1975, 19-12
Hawaii, 1975, 20-6
Temple, 1977, 35-32
Just to name a few!!!

How many non- HBCU schools can they claim they "played" much less "won" against?????

This is what separates "GREATNESS" from the others!!!!!!

I can honestly tell you, the only playoff that I refer to are the I-AA playoffs. JSU is 0-13 in that. As for any playoffs prior to that, I don't know what JSU's record is.

I do know this. The same playoffs that y'all talk about us in, every last one of the rest of this conference that has dared to go got they arses beat too.

Back