PUBLIC SCHOOL vs PRIVATE SCHOOL

THAMES

From Jay Leno on The Tonight Show;

There is a story about a Chirstian Conservative elementary school out in California where the have decided to expell a kid because her mother is a stripper.

Jay Leno says that that shows the difference between public and private schools. In a private school they expell the kid. In a public school they invite the kid's mother to career day.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GET THIS!!

As of May 31, 2002, the school let the girl back in under agreement that the mom would quit her stripping job and not pose again. Since then, she agreed, and has received several job offers since, including one from PLAYBOY to pose :eek: Guess what, friends? She takes the job!!! :eek: :eek: The Christian school is again at odds with her about the decision but decides to let her daughter stay anyway.

Check out the story here.

Oh well! :rolleyes: :lmao:

don't tell me this is a catholic school hun? Well Catholic schools are going to be like that because if people do not live in their view of the christian way they do not want people to come to their school. Saying that "this peron is giving us a bad name." Well it is like that sometimes. Not everyone can make big bucks like everyone else. And sometimes private and parocrial schools just want the "elite" people to come in to their schools.

When I was in high school I seen my old school let black musilm twins come in. But since they couldn't say mass they were asked to leave saying they were a disturbance. Which they did nothing.

Or they fired a faculty member out because he was a rasta.

So I feel as if you do not conform to the school you should not go and public school is the way to go. Sometimes I feel tthat public schooling is alot better than private, well magnet ones. espesally with the better exchange of ideas.

Back