pssstt.....pssssstttt....hey Southern!

BIFF

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!
The Hornets have done as advertised. Exposed Grumbling like the overated sissies they are.

Do your part now. Defeat them at the Bayou Classic so we can see you in Birmingham. Come on Southern.....you can do it. We have serious unfinished issues to settle.

good day.

Believe me, you don't want nun..

BTW, we didn't need to beat Grams, that only helps you... We will take care of Grams...

I hope you can be to B'ham, cause you got to root for JSU. All we got to do is root for ourselves and take care of business.

We win all our remaining games we are SWAC champs, don't need no help from no body.... I wish you well.

But believe me, you don't want nun, but go ahead and root for Jsue... The Jags will be waiting.

psss bettle bees...

The last time you faced a real defense your 1st score came with 2 minutes left in the game. Somewhere I heard defense wins championships. "Yall aint ready." The SWAC trophy has SOUTHERN U's name on it. Hence, if you make it down the road to the SCG, Bama St. is merely "road kill" waiting to happen......If you sked.....say us sked!!! Worry about skegee and leave the championships up to the SUpreme team of BCF!!!

News Flash....After we win the SCG this year we will follow it up with an undefeated season next year. You well intention folks dont have a clue of what is coming....Peace and Hair grease.

In the words of Lee Corso...."not so fast my friend".

Let's not smell yourself just yet Jrock. You should be thankin us for exposing Gsu. The Jsu/Alcorn Bama St8/Valley Gsu/Su games still loom and have major implications for each team.

Who on the heck said anything about SU controlling their destiny? Hell....we just want you guys to win so we can kick the hell outta you. We arent the same team you faced during Kennedy's first start of the season.

The rust is off fella. We are "seasoned" like a pot of collards grandmama used to make.

Like Jrock told ya, you have not faced a defense since you played SU.. HA HA HA HA

SU does control it's own destiny. That's elementary my dear Ho-net.

Believe me...we faced a better defense than Fouthern's today. Stats dont lie.

We are a far better offense than our last meeting. You best lose the Bayou Classic. (or either hope Alcorn wins the east)

You dont wanna see us again.

Re: In the words of Lee Corso...."not so fast my friend".

Originally posted by BIFF
Let's not smell yourself just yet Jrock. You should be thankin us for exposing Gsu

Who did we have to thank last year? :rolleyes:

Back