Prop 48 Smackers

MikeBigg

[size=4.5] AHHHGGG!!![/SIZE]I really wanted to holla, [size=4.5]ISHT!!!![/size]

Who left the dayum gate open? Where are all these Prop 48 smackers coming from? I don't mean to be overly critical, but dayum people. I can understand a misspelled word or two. I can overlook an incorrect subject/verb agreement every now and then. But the incoherent, garbled isht that some of yall submit is pathetic. It's bad, even sad to submit a lame post...but it's a [size=2.5] DOTT GAMM[/size] shame the way some of you new folk send ckufed up isht to this board.

Look, I just came on board at the beginning of 2000 myself. When I stumbled across the SWACPAGE, I was as happy as a runaway slave. I had found something that allowed me to discuss SWAC sports with fellow SWAC'ers and even more...talk some good smack. But the first thing I did was simply read and observe. I watched and "peeped" out how the smack was flowing. I gathered my thoughts and using the wonderful education I received from GSU, I ventured on to the smack page.

I got drilled! But it wasn't becuz I couldn't smack. It was just a process for neos. But dayum, some of the folk coming on now can't smack or spell. Folk, please...get out your thesauras or dictionary and proofreed before you post. Better yet, get out your BIG CHIEF writing pad and Crayola's and write down what you want to say before you put that isht down up in here.

That's all!

LMAO @ MikeBigg.

MikeBigg,

If you were in the Notion, this is were Dtown would come in and cosign. But since you ain't, she prolly won't even notice.

LMAO @ Robber...........

Man, leave Dtown alone.

*snicker*

MikeBigg,

The reason you got drilled was because you were bringing it. You came with the real and earned the respect of other posters. I guess these renegades don't know enough to gain access to their private forums and find out what the deal is, or do what you've suggested.

I guess that's just how they was raised... :confused:

And Mighty Dog and the rest of the folks can't help these poor chaps, cause Smack Summerschool is over. :(

I'd offer my services ...

But people get offended when you call out their less than adequate grammatical skills ...

Smack ain't worth a damn if it can't be read ...

Originally posted by Robber
LMAO @ MikeBigg.

MikeBigg,

If you were in the Notion, this is were Dtown would come in and cosign. But since you ain't, she prolly won't even notice.

:emlaugh: @everything you said MikeBigg. And Robber you are right that DTown would be (and she will be) on his azz, but don't judge her so harshly, she can't help it! Her SUperior education makes unintelligble writings difficult to peruse. And Mike is right, y'all better RAISE up off my girl.

I am new the the SWACPAGE and happy and running hand in hand with MBigg across the Mason-Dixon line. I think you need to go very slowly before jumping on the Smack Board because you will get SHAMED! I am taking it all in and waiting until the right time to get right into the foray...it will probably be the next time I read a thread were WOMEN are villified and disrespected for their devastating, yet eloquent smack.
:idea:

Oh, I have read the little sideways inferences that WOMEN can't smack, or WOMEN are clueless, or just let her say it, she's just a WOMAN...

(let me find my dott gamn little box where I put up my proper upbringing, ladylike sensibilities, and Christian morays, so I can deal with these misogynists...

NOW GO LOOK UP DEM DERE WURDS:redhot:

LOL @ Mike!

I do believe the King of England has turned over in his grave as many times as the Earth has rotated around its axis. Cats split more verbs than a gymnast.

Look at Spots! Way to go gurl...that's what I'm talking about rat dere. Smack may be a bit weak, but at least it's something we can comprehend. That's all, I'm asking for...just a little sumthin to show you ain't downright dumb. Stupid we can tolerate (see DogPound's extension of Coop's contract), but Dumb will get you ran up out of heah!

Muchas Gracias!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Look at Spots! Way to go gurl...that's what I'm talking about rat dere. Smack may be a bit weak, but at least it's something we can comprehend. That's all, I'm asking for...just a little sumthin to show you ain't downright dumb. Stupid we can tolerate (see DogPound's extension of Coop's contract), but Dumb will get you ran up out of heah!

Heeee Heee Heee Smack in another language...how dat sound since you are looking for eruditeness.;)

MEMO to Coach Doug:

Please DO NOT post on the smackboard.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

Forgive MIKE BIGG, he is taking the cancellation of the GSU/FAMU
real hard.

Send all new smackers to my thread. BR is not going to transfer to one of the Big Three schools.

I would suggest you mofos leave Dtown's name out cha mouths.

I supports my fellow Jags....now who do you co-sign Robber?

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I would suggest you mofos leave Dtown's name out cha mouths.

I supports my fellow Jags....now who do you co-sign Robber?

Boo, Lewis could say, "the sky is blue," and you would be up in here "LOL"ing, and "that was a good one, Lewis." I support the Mafia, but will acknowledge good smack from anyone.

Just b/c you and others have a problem with Lewis, doesn't mean I do

Originally posted by Robber

Boo, Lewis could say, "the sky is blue," and you would be up in here "LOL"ing, and "that was a good one, Lewis." I support the Mafia, but will acknowledge good smack from anyone.

I guess that's why you're Robber and I'm Dtown....am I supposed to do what you or someone else does....I don't think so.

:rolleyes:

Oh and btw, I LOL @ everybody, not just Lewis....LOL

Re: Just b/c you and others have a problem with Lewis, doesn't mean I do

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

I guess that's why you're Robber and I'm Dtown....am I supposed to do what you or someone else does....I don't think so.

:rolleyes:

Oh and btw, I LOL @ everybody, not just Lewis....LOL

LOL Your Highness! I gotcha back! :emlaugh:

Back