Problems w/the board today

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Anyone else having trouble reading threads? Everytime I click on a thread, I can only see one post in each of them.

I am not getting that problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

W~, what browser are you using?

No, it's still acting up...there are some threads I can't access and you can't see anything other than the 1st post....I don't know what's going on today.

My pages are acting up again I can only get the first post of a thread page including this thread all I see is Warndaly's 9:48 AM Post

OK, I have made some file changes. Please CLEAR YOUR CACHE first and then let me know if you are still having problems

I have been receiving a message when i log on to tspnsports " a script on this page is causing your web broswer to run slow. If continue run your computer might become unresponsive".

I think there is a virus lingering somewhere on one of these ads again.

I told him that before and he doesn't believe me. It hit my computer at work and they upgraded our trend microscan software. I get the warnings at work every time i log in. I think they may end up blocking TSPN in the future because of it. Glad my ESET Nod anti-virus don't let any of those ads show up.

Where can I cop that at Fiyah? Yeah, I got a nasty redirect virus that took me two days to figure out how to remove and my web browser keeps trying to download some .png file.

Back