"PRICELESS BET" CHATTER CONTINUES IN SISTAH TALK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthro said:
:emlaugh:
:lol:

Booty! Booty! Booty! Rockin' everywhur!!!!

On second thought....I'mma hafta film from teh stands. Just twerk Anchor to the side so I can get a good oblique shot, heah? Thanks.:swink:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
chocalate_topaz said:
On second thought....I'mma hafta film from teh stands. Just twerk Anchor to the side so I can get a good oblique shot, heah? Thanks.:swink:

LOL@oblique. :emlaugh:

Y'all R off the chain! lol

Panthro said:
:emlaugh:

42 <b>S</b>econds <b>W</b>ith <b>A C</b>at. Priceless. :emlaugh:

So P~

Given your age and all. I'm willing to work with you. :nod: I have a lot of patience. Just how long will we have to wait in between ea round after your 42 sec? Is it.... :lmao:
42 sec every 5 min
42 sec every 10 min
42 sec every 15 min
42 sec every 30 min
42 sec every hour
OR 42 sec every 24 hours (lord I hope not this one) patience ran out.... :uhoh: :dead:

I have to know. You can PM me if you want.

Panthro said:
DSN. :|
:kiss: It was Y-O-U all along!!!! :what: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! I may be a lil' blind, but I KNEW it was you!!!! I'mma get you boi. :swink: lol

HoldMyDrnk send help! :rolleyes:

:dead:

LoyalTigress said:
So P~

Given your age and all. I'm willing to work with you. :nod: I have a lot of patience. Just how long will we have to wait in between ea round after your 42 sec? Is it.... :lmao:
42 sec every 5 min
42 sec every 10 min
42 sec every 15 min
42 sec every 30 min
42 sec every hour
OR 42 sec every 24 hours (lord I hope not this one) patience ran out.... :uhoh: :dead:

I have to know. You can PM me if you want.

That'll be 42 tix of the clock every 24 hr period. Period. (no pun intended lol)

Every 5 min? :what: Every 10 min? *passing out* Every 15 min? Awwww hell naw! :shame:

Gotdayum. With more than 100 repeats of the 42 second performance to meet the $19.95 90 minute movie time minimum....Shat, this gonna be a How-To video.

amazon.com get ready! :)

I keep missing out on all these damn posts. Gotta find me another line of work.

P,

I don't know if you figured it out yet, but lemme tell how to solve the dilemma. After PV kicks Gram's azz, take yo azz to midfield, whip your mule out and stand there. Whoever made that post, if she has the ovarian fortitude, will get her azz out there.

Panthro said:
That'll be 42 tix of the clock every 24 hr period. Period. (no pun intended lol)

Every 5 min? :what: Every 10 min? *passing out* Every 15 min? Awwww hell naw! :shame:

I'm glad I got clarification of 42 :goof: :swink:

Robber said:
I keep missing out on all these damn posts. Gotta find me another line of work.

P,

I don't know if you figured it out yet, but lemme tell how to solve the dilemma. After PV kicks Gram's azz, take yo azz to midfield, whip your mule out and stand there. Whoever made that post, if she has the ovarian fortitude, will get her azz out there.

Ovarian fortitude? :retard: :lmao: :nod2:

Well it's Loyal Tigress and Panthro, cheering the Mighty Panthers to victory so that the PRICELESS BET can be consummated. :lol:

THE SHOW IS OVER FOLKS! :wavey:

THANK YOU EVERYONE ...PLEASE MOVE QUICKLY TO THE EXITS AND HAVE A GOOD EVENING. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back