"PRICELESS BET" CHATTER CONTINUES IN SISTAH TALK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man just trying to help you out...I told you it was LoyalTigress you need to be PMing her...but you up here playing with other folks.

Panthro said:
I was hoping it was GramTigress. :what:

60 days past birth of child and can have sex send help! lol

:dead:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You so gottdammit stoopid! :emlaugh:

Keep pressing on...GramTigress don't want THE ANCHOR! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CEE DOG said:
Now this is about to get good. :lmao: You gone have SOG, Kenn and Cat Daddy carrying pistols to the game.

Did that boy say ROYAL ONE? :eek::eek::eek:

Tell 'em Cee, Tell 'em! :lol: He bout to get kilt! :lmao:

*sigh*

240px-

Isht! I'm frustrated now... It's gotsta' be somebody that's done met me. :confused:

Oh snap! I know who it is! :nod: Um huh! Shole is! :nod:

It's
<b>
gramprissyms
</b>
Shole is! Um huh! :nod: Shole is! :nod:

Panthro said:
Isht! I'm frustrated now... It's gotsta' be somebody that's done met me. :confused:

It's
<b>
gramprissyms
</b>

she married

Panthro said:

It's

gramprissyms

Hello. Hello. Somebody done already done spokeded to you. :rolleyes: :shame:

^^^^Wishful thinking.

P~ :kiss:

Please don't hurt yourself or anyone else on the sidelines Sat. night while you are cheering and coaching.

LoyalTigress said:
P~:ebrow:

I'mma put it on you NEXT w/e when I come to Houston. Don't worry. I'm lining every last one of y'all up. Cee was right. Until I figure out who it is, I'mma do it to every last one of y'all. Including DSN. :emlaugh: lol

Panthro said:
I'mma put it on you NEXT w/e when I come to Houston. Don't worry. I'm lining every last one of y'all up. Cee was right. Until I figure out who it is, I'mma do it to every last one of y'all. Including DSN. :emlaugh: lol
:lmao: :lmao:

Panthro said:

:lmao: :lmao:

this niggum crazy!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Panthro said:

Whatchusay?? :eek: :uhoh:

Panthro said:

:dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob! :dead: as a forking doorknob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back