"PRICELESS BET" CHATTER CONTINUES IN SISTAH TALK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Spots said:
^^^^that right there oughta tell you P~ that DSN doesn't know what the phugg he talkin' 'bout. :rolleyes:

Now, let me HELP you witcho list, start with the Gram Girls who have signed in, first look at GSUSpirit, she ain't been on the bode for 2 years and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of a sudden when talk started about giving you some pussy came up, so did she. :eek: I'm just saying hea. :shh:

Write hur name down FURST! :D

Gott daymit gul! You shole is right! You my #1 baby momma for a reason! Ya' know? I was peeping that isht too..... like.... look a hur.... she ain't been on this dayam board for 3+ years and all of a sudden when talk arises about me getting some ill-na-na, she's the first to post! :idea: It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out!

I knowed it was Spirit. I knowed it!!!! She wants me and I want her too! Sexy azz.... I won't last past 3 humps when I riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.... :gift: :sperm: I'mma be REAL quick w/ her because the last time I tried to grab her during a TSPN get together, she tried to stab me w/ a case knife and a spoon. :retard: :confused:

Panthro said:
Gott daymit gul! You shole is right! You my #1 baby momma for a reason! Ya' know? I was peeping that isht too..... like.... look a hur.... she ain't been on this dayam board for 3+ years and all of a sudden when talk arises about me getting some ill-na-na, she's the first to post! :idea: It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out!

I knowed it was Spirit. I knowed it!!!! She wants me and I want her too! Sexy azz.... I won't last past 3 humps when I riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.... :gift: :sperm: I'mma be REAL quick w/ her because the last time I tried to grab her during a TSPN get together, she tried to stab me w/ a case knife and a spoon. :retard: :confused:

:lmao:

:uhoh: GSUSpirit....if'n she's the one......:smug2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You supposed to be making a list Santa. :splat: Don't just focus on one, you might miss out.

Continue on PLEASE.

Thank about JSTUS, she post every other minute, why she busy for the last 2 days and got her friends posting for her in absentia? I'on know, I just saying. :D

CEE DOG said:
Aye P, just get one of those lil blue pills and get all them Gram Gals. :sperm: :sperm:

That's what I'm thanking too Cee! :tup: I'mma ask EVERY last one of'em that I see. :confused:

Bottom line. :| Somebody w/ a "G" on them is gonna' hafta' up some ayis come Saturday night. :|

Seeing Spots said:
You supposed to be making a list Santa. :splat: Don't just focus on one, you might miss out.

Continue on PLEASE.

Thank about JSTUS, she post every other minute, why she busy for the last 2 days and got her friends posting for her in absentia? I'on know, I just saying. :D

GULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :slap: U SHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE is right again!!!! I KNOWED it was JSTUS! I KNOWED IT!!!! :nod:

I'mma get hur too! I guess. :confused:

CEE DOG said:
Aye P, just get one of those lil blue pills and get all them Gram Gals. :sperm: :sperm:

He goin need some help with LoyalTigress....she a lot to deal wit...high maintenance...social butterfly....always out....

LoyalTigress said:
Please give him a blue pill. PLEASE!!!!! :lmao:

:|

Rraaaaaaaa, I'mma put something on you (or it could be in you *queue the baby crying here lol*) that <b>Ajax</b> won't be able to take off. :read:

It was youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:shh: !!! I KNOWED IT! I KNOWED IT all along!!!!! :gift:

I got something for ya'.... All 1.2 million of these-> :sperm:

Panthro said:
GULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :slap: U SHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE is right again!!!! I KNOWED it was JSTUS! I KNOWED IT!!!! :nod:

I'mma get hur too! I guess. :confused:

You just will not do right dammit. :angry: Loyal Tigress is up there right now begging for you to take a little blue pill...why? Does she have some vested interest or sumthin'. THINK MANE THINK! I'on know, I'm just sayin'! :hat:

Panthro said:
:|

Rraaaaaaaa, I'mma put something on you (or it could be in you *queue the baby crying here lol*) that <b>Ajax</b> won't be able to take off. :read:

It was youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:shh: !!! I KNOWED IT! I KNOWED IT all along!!!!! :gift:

I got something for ya'.... All 1.2 million of these-> :sperm:

All you had to do was ask me....she need my permission. I is twin brother!!!

Be HONEST with yourself P~.

Remain STEADFAST and CONSTANT and figure this out.

DEDICATE all your time to solving this mystery.

It may take a while, but I know you'll be FAITHFUL until the end.

:shh:

Seeing Spots said:
You just will not do right dammit. :angry: Loyal Tigress is up there right now begging for you to take a little blue pill...why? Does she have some vested interest or sumthin'. THINK MANE THINK! I'on know, I'm just sayin'! :hat:

Seeing Spots you gave her up on the first post when you started listing people. All he had to go and do was look at he post when it comes to games and comments on games....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Seeing Spots said:

I'm the blue pill killer! Hell, after I bust :sperm:, that's it... nighty-night time for Panthrowed-> :sleeping: lol

Um huh.... It's LT. :| I'mma put it down on hur like there ain't no tomorrow! Like the world done came to an end. Like my very life depended on my performance. It's new baldussy, so, no more than 3 humps and 20-21.786 seconds of sex. :| That is all. :)

All I need is a location to set up from. Folks, don't crowd me!!!!! Videos will be $19.95. And yes, it will be repeated ova...and ova...and ova...until we reach the acceptable 1.5 hours. :) You WILL get your money's worth.

Panthro said:
I'm the blue pill killer! Hell, after I bust :sperm:, that's it... nighty-night time for Panthrowed-> :sleeping: lol

Um huh.... It's LT. :| I'mma put it down on hur like there ain't no tomorrow! Like the world done came to an end. Like my very life depended on my performance. It's new baldussy, so, no more than 3 humps and 20-21.786 seconds of sex. :| That is all. :)

Wait, slow your roll and your humpin'. :lmao: Sorry that sh it was funny to me. :lol:

Okay, what about silentrage? Her brother had a fully loaded rifle, that he was polishing and threaten to come on my damn job and fight me at the mere mention of his celibate :rolleyes: sister giving you pussy. Why was his reaction so strong? Then she came up in here acking like she didn't know what was going on cuz her brother had gone stone ignant. :retard: I'on know, I'm just saying. :smug2:

chocalate_topaz said:
All I need is a location to set up from. Folks, don't crowd me!!!!! Videos will be $19.95. And yes, it will be repeated ova...and ova...and ova...until we reach the acceptable 1.5 hours. :) You WILL get your money's worth.

CT I been wanting to ask you something.

boy someone really does need attention I see...:smh:

P~, you still haven't guessed yet? Please hump more than three times on the woman, hea? :lol:

Seeing Spots said:
Wait, slow your roll and your humpin'. :lmao: Sorry that sh it was funny to me. :lol:

Okay, what about silentrage? Her brother had a fully loaded rifle, that he was polishing and threaten to come on my damn job and fight me at the mere mention of his celibate :rolleyes: sister giving you pussy. Why was his reaction so strong? Then she came up in here acking like she didn't know what was going on cuz her brother had gone stone ignant. :retard: I'on know, I'm just saying. :smug2:

:nod:

Gullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, u sholllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle is right! silentrage shole did do that thur! Shole did! :nod: If c-diddy wouldn've came up in hur w/ the polished shotgun, silentrage wouldn've had to play like Custard (retreat) the way she did. :uhoh: Shole did! :nod: Umm huh. :nod: Shole did!

silentrage, if it's you, babeeeeeeey, send up the bat signal and I'll comma' runnin'! :uhoh: *looking out for c-diddy!* :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back