Press Conference via TSPN Satelite from Houston w/Robber, JState, and Get Ready.

MsJag4Jag

Interviewer: Please explain what happened with your Jackson State Univerisity defense.

Robber: well...... see.... Robert Kent is the best QB in the SWAC period!!!

Interviewer: I see. Well tell me how did you let the score turn into a basketball scores.

Robber: See.... it's like this. Our offense is so deadly that we banged up our 1st team defense in practice all week.

Interviewer: Well, are you saying that a mere practice injured your entire defense prior to the arse whippin' ...***ahem***.....prior to Saturday night's game? How is this?

Robber: I blame this on our kicking.

Interviewer: Sir, please explain to us how your "kicking" injured the ENTIRE defensive team?

<i>Get Ready interrupts out of embarassment for Robber's lame excuses</i>

-----Get Ready: In theory we did not lose this game. This is what happened. The Coach overstarched our kicker's jockstrap. So that explains why we are still WINNERS even though the score shows we lost.

JState Tiger (George): Actually, the starching of the straps effected the kicker. He couldn't get any good kicks off so that kept the defense on the field all game. Did Robber mentioned we beat <b>Mississippi Valley</b>?

Interviewer: So you feel this was a moral victory even though you lost. Ok. Well is your team proud of beating Mississippi Valley? According to record, Prairie View just beat Mississippi Valley.

Robber: We are Jackson State University!

Get Ready: This loss is actually what our Coaches wanted! Yes, that's it. It is what they felt would bring out the truth about how great our team is.

Interviewer: Is that in theory, Sir?

Get Ready: This loss is what our coaches wanted. They said the players were getting unfocused.

Attorney JState: It was for the betterment of the team. Did anyone explain that WE ARE JACKSON STATE?

Interviewer: But didn't MV just lose to Prairie View? So is your team really ready for competition in this League?

Robber: That's besides the point.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Gentlemen. This Ms. Jag4Jag reporting from Houston, TX.

JState, Robber, and Get Ready: :redhot: But we AINT finished!
We are Jackson State....(Satelite disconnected)

Damn.......

It's crucial when da "puddins" smack yall arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol @ J4J!!!!

By the way J4J tell MIKE, SU aint nothin' to PHUG wit!!!

chang_timmy.jpg

We'll be back

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Interviewer: Well, are you saying that a mere practice injured your entire defense prior to the arse whippin' ...***ahem***.....prior to Saturday night's game?

ROTFLMAO @ MS. J ! ! ! !

The Mafia is caught between a rock and a hard place, because they know if they try to smack Mike's wife, after this one, Mike will blast them worst than Boss Dog.

ROTF. :D :D :bawling:

DAYUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LMAO!!!!!

Ms. J4J just scored on jsue's defense!!!!!!!!

ummm Dtown,
It's okay if you co-sign on this one. This a good 'un!!!!
:D

***snicker***

<font size=8>
Did someone tell Get Ready, Robber and JState they were banned from the board today? I can't even find them on Instant messenger! DANG! </font>

***snicker***

<font size=8>
Did someone tell Get Ready, Robber and JState they were banned from the board today? I can't even find them on Instant messenger! DANG! </font>

[size=5.5]Try calling 1-800-pumpkin patch![/size]

<font size=4>
Did someone tell Get Ready, Robber and JState they were banned from the board today?! </font> [/B]

<font size=5>Yep!!!!!! Their pimp ASU told them not to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Man, I cant' take this n omo !!!!!

*tears*

J4Miek throwin' bows! LMAO hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!

RTFO ROTF wwaaaaawwwwww damn.... this mess is toow funny!!!!!! ROTF can't see the keyboard.... LOL awwwwwwww hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

She got skillz!!!!

I've taught my baby, well!

Yall gon' make her lose her mind.... Up n heah! Up n heah!

Dayum where IS the Mafia?

Jag03,

Yall just plain ole lucky! But that was the best game I've been to since the MCC in '98. Gunn went down and our game was over.

I done seent it all

I can't even smack back at this. I peek in for a second and we got puddin smacking the "L" outta us. It's all good tho.

This is some funny isht, J4J.

But yo ass won't be laughing Saturday night.

Here's the latest excuse:

I've been off looking for a defensive coordinator and special teams coach.

*tears*

Man.......that was beautiful !!!

ROTFLMAO !!!!!

I can't wait to see MsJ4J stompin on MF'ing toes !!! That will definitely be a sight to see !!!

Mike what was it like down on the sidelines?

I sure wished you and the AD had assisted with some of the calls.

Uuuuh J4J

That isht wasnt funny at all. I hope you didnt spend much time on that. Start with the non smackers and then work your way up. Lemme help....sweet nupe....trudraws ...and so on and so on. better yet...stay your ass in the kitchen.

Lets see how much you are going to be laughing Sat. when your team is staring down the barrel of the Kent gun.

GR

I'm willing to bet you that it took Mike and J4J two weeks to come up with that garbage. I hope that they are coming to the game this weekend so we can laugh at Mrs. J4J's face the way we did Mike at the AAMU/Gram game.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Battle Cat
GR

I'm willing to bet you that it took Mike and J4J two weeks to come up with that garbage. I hope that they are coming to the game this weekend so we can laugh at Mrs. J4J's face the way we did Mike at the AAMU/Gram game.:rolleyes:

***********FARTTTTTTTT*************

P.S. Mike had nothing to do with this. :D:rolleyes:

well, well, well

looky hea, looky hea.....Ms. J4J you ain't puttin' it to em like this are ya?

ROTMfingFLMAO @ this isht.
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Oh, and thank you Mighty Horny for your permission to post.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MightyDog
Mike what was it like down on the sidelines?

I sure wished you and the AD had assisted with some of the calls.

We had the same complaints and I'm sure we had the same opinions of what we should have done. We both are wondering why Wilson isn't the back-up for Gunn since he has the most experience and the strongest are out of the other QBs.

Anyway, I wish I had went to the game in Jackson. I'm actually thinking about going to Jackson this weekend. Just so I can tell jsu to pack up their unis, again.

Back