Prairie View replaces Southern in the 2004 Honda Battle of the Bands

Originally posted by yvette23
Yes!! :nod:

Of all the bands I've seen this season, BCC impressed me the most........mainly because to me, they had a very classy show and they looked very well polished on the field. They also had a very nice sound; it's kinda hard to explain their sound........it's very full, like they are not over blowing or something.

Just brang ya ***** to da Honda BOTB and maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about. ;)

Not just Yes but He!! Yes. I saw them a few years ago at the Circle City Classic, and they came wit it. Those 14 karat gold dancers were real easy on the eye. I think they march around 240. They have more of a symphonic sound. I think the band director used to be at Norfolk State.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Tara
:jump:

Atlanta, here I come ... :ebrow:

See ya in the ATL, Tara!

I've been looking forward to seeing PV, having heard a lot about them, and seeing them on video. They should represent the SWAC well.

Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL
That game was played in Nashville and the "Marching Storm " made the trip.

Nashville is still in the Central Time Zone. LOL

From an entertainment perspective PV going is good. I hope the directors and students have already come up with ideas and are putting them in place for the event. PV this your shot. Good luck.

Originally posted by Joker10AsU
PV poses no treat

Funny, people have said the same thing about 'Bama State...

Now T-Made, we realize it takes you an extra hour at your age to get somewhere, but we'll be alright...;) :cool:

Originally posted by SKIP
dawg you are wrong for that lmao:lmao: :lmao: thanks for the laugh and boy was i laughing and yep i think the furthest that we have been was alabama for bands, but the storm was in the inauguration parade for the president a few years backin d.c, but i'm still laughing:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey we did go to FAMU my senior year, we did travel reguarly back in the day.

Tara...driving :lmao: she only drove to New Orleans last year becasue she was in the passenger seat, I did all the driving. :emlaugh:

Now I wasn't planning on going but now ya'll (PV Peeps) got me wanting to go.

Back