Prairie View replaces Southern in the 2004 Honda Battle of the Bands

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: I am so happy for you guys. This is really very long over due. I'm not worried about a thing because I know yall will represent over there.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Yall know I'm a fan!!!

Originally posted by Legend35
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: I am so happy for you guys. This is really very long over due. I'm not worried about a thing because I know yall will represent over there.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Yall know I'm a fan!!!

Yeah, what he said.

Congrats, Storm! I know you'll represent well in the Georgia Dome this spring (Although I might not get to see it live).

McFunk B.O.X., it's your time to grace the field and show Atlanta what a HBCU drumline from Texas should look and sound like!!

Oh, and by the way, I gotta at least hear about a drumline battle between the BOX and Sudden Impact (B-CC). That'll be a breathtaking matchup right there, since those are two of the most rudimentally incredible lines (NSU's MDFS being another)...

Well, rev, from what folk on the 5th Quarter tell me (and this is without any doubt true), Doc Greggs and SU declined the invite due to the band having a couple of events lined up and due to his attitudes about BOTBs in the first place. Kinda odd that SU would turn down such an exposure this good, but they're always televised on NBC every year...

Originally posted by Mastermind
Well, rev, from what folk on the 5th Quarter tell me (and this is without any doubt true), Doc Greggs and SU declined the invite due to the band having a couple of events lined up and due to his attitudes about BOTBs in the first place. Kinda odd that SU would turn down such an exposure this good, but they're always televised on NBC every year...

It didn't have anything to do with how he feels about BOTB's.

Congrats Storm.

You will Represent the SWAC well.

Show them other conferences what Drumline is supposed to look and sound like.

ROO to all my Bruhz in PVAMU Band.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
thanks

man i am sitting here reading the responses and i am smiling and really feeling loved. you really don't know the impact that you have on people until we rally together. thanks!!!!!!!!! and i am speaking for me and DA BOX thanks for the vote of confidence because we will represent to fullest and show the other conferences how the swac holds it down. this out pouring of love is crazy to me. i guess in life family fight until there is a common enemy, then they banned together like nobody ever had a problem........so family we have a common enemy and we have banned together...it's dam amazing:) :) :) pree-shate the love from the "STORM" :lol: :lol:

SKIP....on tha' real....as a percussionist.....there are going to be alot of lurking eyes on the B.O. Stick to ya "entertainment" guns....and, you'll do fine.

Put some of that ol'94 stank on em for me....:D

PS- You gotta let the tenors get them some.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
SKIP....on tha' real....as a percussionist.....there are going to be alot of lurking eyes on the B.O. Stick to ya "entertainment" guns....and, you'll do fine.

Put some of that ol'94 stank on em for me....:D

PS- You gotta let the tenors get them some.
pree-shate that vote, and thanks for the advice, i'll make sure i'll put that ole' school hat on and do what we do....i hope you cats can make it so we can kick it swac style.

Good luck to Pv and ASU.

Only my opinion, Don't jump on me for this. But I wish, for one time, the SWAC could be represented by:

"The BoomBox"!

They would take the crown, trophey or whatever, hands down. One of em' anyway!

Originally posted by Bulldog Fan
I have never seen Bethune Cookman's band. Are they really that good?

Yes!! :nod:

Of all the bands I've seen this season, BCC impressed me the most........mainly because to me, they had a very classy show and they looked very well polished on the field. They also had a very nice sound; it's kinda hard to explain their sound........it's very full, like they are not over blowing or something.

Just brang ya ***** to da Honda BOTB and maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about. ;)

Back