Prairie View A&M vs Southern Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

I can understand your feelings. When a team has been dominated over the years the way SU has dominated PV, there is a feeling of "sock it to 'em" when a RARE win comes your way. Its a good way to finally releave those years of "built up" frustration. Enjoy this win! This is your Super Bowl!
Careful y’all might not win another game this season 🌚 Alcorn up next , famu after, jsu after, and then bayou… humble yourself.

PV Fans! I tried to told y’all but y’all ain’t want to heard me!!!! 😂

Dooley is a different kind of cat! He might not act, look or talk like it, but he wants the smoke if you bring it his way!

Y’all can let Dooley go if y’all want, but that mother F’r is going to go out fighting and trying to prove that he gives a shit about your criticism! Coaches like him are fun to watch. I have some Gramfam who knows this about him, and others who continue to fool themselves into missing it. Dooley has a lot of pride, and will go out swinging. It’s going to take another State Fair Classic loss for some of my Gramfam to learn what it means to be the last man standing.

Yes, Dooley can definitely F up sometimes and make suspect decisions, but the man is a Zulu Warrior with a fighting spirit!

I told y’all from the Hot Seat Thread, DOOLEY WILL FIGHT UNTIL HE CANNOT FIGHT ANYMORE! Congratulations Coach Dooley! Keep that fighting spirit brother!

That is the Louisiana spirit within Dooley manifesting. I would not expect anything else. Good to see Lyndemian skills showcased again with his combined ~ 200 yds rushing and passing. He killed SU as he truly flourishes in Dooley’s offense. Brooks playmaking cuts reminded me of his performance in the 2016 BC as G-Man.

@TX_FINEST get your arse in here! It’s time for your Basebone Weekly Music Lesson! @Bewildered has already completed his assignment! You slammed the door in my face and walked out of class last week, so you really have to work on your attitude! 😂 I forgot to enroll @TexasTerror in my class as well. He is another one I promised some Dooley Damage to this year.

Now sit down and pick up your Texas Banjo and sing the damn song that I have been teaching you and your PV friends since the Incarnate Word loss. Ah 1, 2, 3 &

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HukVqlfa-6I

I can understand your feelings. When a team has been dominated over the years the way SU has dominated PV, there is a feeling of "sock it to 'em" when a RARE win comes your way. Its a good way to finally releave those years of "built up" frustration. Enjoy this win! This is your Super Bowl!
Naw, I was just taught that when you have someone down, you have to put your foot on them

@TX_FINEST get your arse in here! It’s time for your Basebone Weekly Music Lesson! @Bewildered has already completed his assignment! You slammed the door in my face and walked out of class last week, so you really have to work on your attitude! 😂 I forgot to enroll @TexasTerror in my class as well. He is another one I promised some Dooley Damage to this year.

Now sit down and pick up your Texas Banjo and sing the damn song that I have been teaching you and your PV friends since the Incarnate Word loss. Ah 1, 2, 3 &

What Are You Still Doing Here GIF by TV Land

Base, you evil as hell lol. Even in a loss, you stick that knife of right in and then twist it after you added some lemon-pepper seasoning to it lololol 😂. You got me feeling some type of way after every victory.

Back