Poll, who is the dumbest coach in the SWAC?

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Poll, who is the dumbest coach in the SWAC? Here are the finalist (Just because your coach may not be
listed here, don't mean he ain't dumb, some coaches just don't count)
<br><br>
1) Dorsey (PV) - He took the job at PV.
<br><br>
2) Hardman (UAPB) - When they lined up in the power I (That's 3 backs behind the quarterback, a fullback
halfback and a tailback) i knew he had a problem. I ain't seen the power I since Pee Wee Ball in
the 6th grade. No college team runs that. Send him back to high school.
<br><br>
3) Hughes (JSU) - If he thinks he can come in behind AAMU again and keep his job, he wins the award.
<br><br>
4) Cooper (AAMU) - Need I say more.
<br><Br>
5) Pete (SU) - For firing up FAMU last year with the famous words, "someone is going to get embarressed"
<br><br>
6)Thomas (Alcorn) - losing 17 in a row and losing to Praire View.
<br><br>
7) Doug (Grambling) - If this was a "Look the dumbest" contest, Doug would win by a landslide. When
he opens his mouth, it don't get much better. But give him credit, he won the SWAC last year, so he is a role model for
special education classes all over the state.
<br><br>
8) LC (Ala State) - He was dumb enough to come to Ala State thinking they were going D1A. Anyone that thought Ala State
was really going D1A had to be REAL dumb. They say in many cases, a star player reflects thier coach. That may explain
Kennedy.
<br><Br>
Cast your vote and reason below. We will tally up at the end of the week.

Originally posted by Lewis
5) Pete (SU) - For firing up FAMU last year with the famous words, "someone is going to get embarressed"
<br><br>

Lewis,

Pete made that statement in 1999, when y'all went to Tally Ho and got drubbed 65-18. That is all.

This has got to be the dumpest

Any coach that takes the red jersey off his QB in pre-season practice drills and gets him injury that he misses the first two games.

Any coach that is still trying to recover an on-side kick in the middle of the game, somethings when he is even ahead.

Any coach that gives up on this place kicker and goes for two everytime with some high school deception of lining up on the opposite side of the field.

Any coach who offense has only score two TDs the last three games.

Any coach who thinks he smarter than the all the other coaches in the SWAC simply because he's been to D1 school and D1 coaching clinics.

What coach is a winner, but has no practice field?

What coach sell more season tickets but receive minimun wages?

What coach carry a stopwatch to tell time because he has not learned what the number are for on a watch.

What Coach has to ride on a big ugly bus?

What coach gets paid less than their CPT bus driver?

What Coach received a 4 year extension, with a hugh pay raise?
AAMU has the smartest coach of the other nine in the SWAC.

I dont think there is any doubt about who is the dumbest coach in the SWAC. Memo to the dumbest coach in the SWAC. If YOU can be distinguished as dumber than the other SWAC coaches without doubt or debate, you need to sit yo dumb ass down somewhere. I have never coached a day in my life, but I surely believe that I could outcoach about 8 SWAC coaches.

If you still think everybody else in the SWAC is more stupid than you just because you been up north....you are a dummy
If you do throw back passes 3 times in one game....you are a dummy
If you do double reverse option to the QB....you are a dummy
If you get happy and call some stupid ass play every time you get near the others teams 40...you are a dummy

But GR, all those situations you mentioned have a 50% chance of success. It must be in the contract. I am going to check it out.

Originally posted by Lewis
Poll, who is the dumbest coach in the SWAC? Here are the finalist (Just because your coach may not be
listed here, don't mean he ain't dumb, some coaches just don't count)
4) Cooper (AAMU) - Need I say more.

7) Doug (Grambling) - If this was a "Look the dumbest" contest, Doug would win by a landslide. When
he opens his mouth, it don't get much better. But give him credit, he won the SWAC last year, so he is a role model for
special education classes all over the state.
<br><br>

These two take the cake.....Lewis is at it again.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I think Cooper is the smartest coach in the league. Anytime you can fool "all the people (at A&M) all the time" you must be doing something smart. If nothing more than leading a flock of dumbazz alumni.

You cannot include Pete in this poll. He is not the real coach at SUcks. Everyone knows Orlando tells Pete who to start and what to call. Can you say, figurehead

[SIZE=2.5] NOTE TO CARTEL MEMBERS LIVING AROUND GSU:
PLEASE TELL DOUG TO ANSWER DTJ'S PAGES...SISTER GIRL GOT ISSUES[/SIZE]

Anytime your coach needs a calculator to figure out if he should go for two-point conversion, he's a dumb assrse.

I take back my earlier stuff agout Cooper, he's a smartarse, anytime you go 0-2 and get a 4 year extension you one smart pokie. How many years will he get for being 0-4 in September?

M&M has the dumbest alumni, or is it just plain stupid...

Envy, envy, envy!

Originally posted by Dr. J

I take back my earlier stuff agout Cooper, he's a smartarse, anytime you go 0-2 and get a 4 year extension you one smart pokie. How many years will he get for being 0-4 in September?

M&M has the dumbest alumni, or is it just plain stupid...

__________________________________-

You evidently are a DUMBASS............still living like a share cropper in Athens, Al. I am willing to bet that you did not get a four year extention on the assembly line?????

Sit cho peepeyetoonass down somewhere and stay out of grown folks business that doesn't concern you!!!!

We got all these comments and no votes. Follow your post with a clear vote. You can use the numbers above or just put the fools name.

Oh God!!!! I needed this laugh today!!!! ROTF

DYING LOL@my fellow propeller head (Lew)!!! hahahahahahahha!!!

Lew, you ignant mane..... :emlaugh: :D ROTF

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha!!!!

I kane't vote!!! LOL :D :emlaugh: ..... bawling!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!

All true! All true!!!! LOL:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I think Cooper is the smartest coach in the league. Anytime you can fool "all the people (at A&M) all the time" you must be doing something smart. If nothing more than leading a flock of dumbazz alumni.

You cannot include Pete in this poll. He is not the real coach at SUcks. Everyone knows Orlando tells Pete who to start and what to call. Can you say, figurehead

[SIZE=2.5] NOTE TO CARTEL MEMBERS LIVING AROUND GSU:
PLEASE TELL DOUG TO ANSWER DTJ'S PAGES...SISTER GIRL GOT ISSUES[/SIZE]

Oh Mike, perhaps you should have left that message to the Cartel Members in your private forum. Right now I can think of 1,000,000 SMACKeroos to follow this message! Dayum, with Doug's ISSUES regarding women, oops let me hush, don't want what I said to be interpreted as ADVICE!:eek:

And speaking of issues, you Coach Rich and Orlando...you really need to work on that! :emlaugh:

See Spot Run!

Everytime I see your posts, I think of my elementary school primer. [LOL]

When yall gonna admit Orlando is the head coach. We know he tells Pete who to play and what to say. Does he write Pete's speeches for the press conference?

Oh the real, I know Pete's an okay coach...but Orlando does run things for yall.

dayum that isht really bothers yall, huh":emlaugh:

I would have to say that the <b>absolute, 1000%, dumbest arse</b> coach in the SWAC would have to be: <b>Bama Jelly's own LC!!</b>

He actually thought that Bama Jelly could <b>spread</b> itself into a D1A team!! Then, he let's his starting quarterback become academically ineligible!!
And to top it all off, <b>he lost to another runner in the dumbest coach awards the first game of the season!!! That should make him the winner by default!!!</b>

What does the L.C. stand for? <b>L</b>ost <b>Compotence</b> Cole?!?!

My vote is for Bama Jelly's own <b>LC!!!</b>

Get Ready<br>This is the DUMBEST coach award, not the dumbest Fans/alumni (I'll start that one in a minute) although the same school may sweep the awards ( the triple crown being the school with the dumbest players).<br><br>Mike<br>Just because Pete may let Orlando call a lot of the shots, don't neccesarily make him dumb. You can't argue with the success they've had. But if you don't like him, just vote for him. So what's you vote???

Lewis,

I just like messing with you Jaguars...especially since I live down here. Actually, Pete is a good coach/manager. His style is to hire coordinators and let them do their thing. That's really a good approach. Head coaches need to be more into decision making, building morale, public relations, player personnel. Pete does that well.

I don't really see any of the coaches as being DUMB! But here's my observation on the two that I would least want to be my head coach.

1. Ron Cooper=> He over coaches. He really needs to step back and allow his coordinators do their jobs. Instead of working the officials, setting a tone for the game, and observing/strategizing, it seems that he wants to get too overly involved in playcalling.

2. Lee Hardeman=> Has a team of good athletes, great size in the trenches but still manages to screw things up. Case in point, against SU (a passing team) he decided to play man coverage on a muddy field. In the open field, the offensive guy has the advantage. Why not go to zone coverage, keep the receivers in front of the defender and allow them to make the play/force turnovers. Instead, the corners were on an island, slip on several big plays and gave up six.

That's all!

Mike<br>Good observations, you can be smart and dumb at the same time. What do you think of Hardeman's "Power I" formation?

It's okay if you're ahead, late in the game, trying to run clock, and in the red zone. That "genius" went to that formation, while he was behind, early in the game, outside the red zone.

Arkansas Logic!

Back