"po" Holyfield

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just think that Holyfield has no control over his lower regions....

p1_holyfield.jpg

Look, he even on "Dancing with the Stars' trying to get ole girl here pregnant.

:lmao::lmao:
:lmao:
:lmao:

update

Holyfield: 'I'm not broke'

Boxing icon Evander Holyfield says he's "not broke," and that he's always taken care of his children, despite reports this week that the three-time world champion's 109-room mansion in Fairburn was in foreclosure and that he's behind in child support payments.

"I'm not broke. I'm just not liquid," Holyfield told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Friday. "I do feel kind of sad because things have always been positive and now everybody wants to jump on me like I'm the worst person in the world and I went out and blew all my money."

On Friday, Philip Hasty, an attorney for Shapiro & Swertfeger in Atlanta, the law firm representing Holyfield's lending company, confirmed that the estate is no longer up for auction. Hasty said that the change happened Thursday morning but he declined to comment further.

Holyfield would not elaborate on the foreclosure listing but said "everything is alright with the house now."

Holyfield responded Friday to the child support claims: "Never -- I would never do something like that. That's been a consistency in my whole life. I have always taken care of my children. It's just one of the mothers who's saying something because she thinks it will embarrass me. I just have to roll with the punches in this situation."

update

Holyfield: 'I'm not broke'

Boxing icon Evander Holyfield says he's "not broke," and that he's always taken care of his children, despite reports this week that the three-time world champion's 109-room mansion in Fairburn was in foreclosure and that he's behind in child support payments.

"I'm not broke. I'm just not liquid," Holyfield told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Friday. "I do feel kind of sad because things have always been positive and now everybody wants to jump on me like I'm the worst person in the world and I went out and blew all my money."

On Friday, Philip Hasty, an attorney for Shapiro & Swertfeger in Atlanta, the law firm representing Holyfield's lending company, confirmed that the estate is no longer up for auction. Hasty said that the change happened Thursday morning but he declined to comment further.

Holyfield would not elaborate on the foreclosure listing but said "everything is alright with the house now."

Holyfield responded Friday to the child support claims: "Never -- I would never do something like that. That's been a consistency in my whole life. I have always taken care of my children. It's just one of the mothers who's saying something because she thinks it will embarrass me. I just have to roll with the punches in this situation."

MH, do you have a link or did you write this?

That's what I always thought these stars were doing when buying all these luxury items.
Of course, I"m finding out it's not.

I thought the same way for years until a friend of mine married a pro athlete. When I found out they were making payments on cars, jewelry and the house, it really through me for a loop. I figured, with the big signing bonuses many of them get, just buy a modest car with cash instead of financing a S Class Benz or Bently.

I thought the same way for years until a friend of mine married a pro athlete. When I found out they were making payments on cars, jewelry and the house, it really through me for a loop. I figured, with the big signing bonuses many of them get, just buy a modest car with cash instead of financing a S Class Benz or Bently.

Makes waaaaay too much sense and goes over some folks' heads.

I'm not even gonna start givin my views on women and child support. This thread willl get locked real quick

....u too?!

Isht is fugg up big time. :smh:

About Holyfield. I know everybody got their "opinions"; but dang, yall nigs at like yall close to situation, and know whats really going on. Shiiiiid.....if I was an athlete, rapper, whatever, at a young age; ain gone sit here and say that I would be so wise as to how I would spend millions of dollars. Its easy to say that isht now, of all the good things you would do with millions of dollars; yea we older and wiser now, but dont front like you'll be all responsible at a younger age (20-30's). Family comin at'cha for money, banks throwin credit in your face, etc.

You just dont know.

"Snake"

....u too?!

About Holyfield. I know everybody got their "opinions"; but dang, yall nigs at like yall close to situation, and know whats really going on. Shiiiiid.....if I was an athlete, rapper, whatever, at a young age; ain gone sit here and say that I would be so wise as to how I would spend millions of dollars. Its easy to say that isht now, of all the good things you would do with millions of dollars; yea we older and wiser now, but dont front like you'll be all responsible at a younger age (20-30's). Family comin at'cha for money, banks throwin credit in your face, etc.

You just dont know.

"Snake"

True. Many of us learn about money as time goes on. We work regular jobs and make a little more each year through raises, bonuses, & overtime and by the time we're in our 30s or 40s or 50s, now we're money smart. We appreciate it more that way.

Athletes are given millions in their 20s when most of them don't know anything about money. They think about cars, jewelry, clothes, women NOW, not about saving for tomorrow.

Most men, if you had 10 million desposited into your account today, it's hard to say what you'd do; save? invest? all the smart things? etc. Hard to say. A hint is, if you aint doing the financially smart thing now with $10,000 in the account, you probably wouldn't do it $10mil.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
....u too?!

You just dont know.

"Snake"

How about I'm close enough to know he is a sorry bastard. That is why I say you reap what you sow. He is full of **** always claiming to being a Christan but nothing in his life shows that. Good freaking riddances. Let all them women he had them babies by take his ass to the cleaners!

Signed I support Janice!

How about I'm close enough to know he is a sorry bastard. That is why I say you reap what you sow. He is full of **** always claiming to being a Christan but nothing in his life shows that. Good freaking riddances. Let all them women he had them babies by take his ass to the cleaners!

Signed I support Janice!

....oh THATS what you onwn?

Okay baby :smoke:

On that, I say F'em.

"Snake"

You nailing one of them senoritas ain'tcha... "set it out dawg" :lmao::lmao:

Team, you jinxed me! I had the ladies come by and clean the house on Saturday. An earring of my wife came up missing. All I could do was laugh when said she couldn't find it.

Sheed I'm getting that S Class with a $2M signing bonus. CASH.

Back