Pleeezzee forgive meeee

Prissy_1

2Cute in my Black N Gold!
hey I know I've been MIA for a while and I want to apologize to those who I had gotten close to especially Kema and Mike and SuperJag and my boy phatback and Ms Tara....(just to name a few...)

I've been going through allot and I've changed allot...most for the better.

I know some of you don't really care for me much and that's cool...but I really wanted to apologize to the peeps who do...

So to ALL my Swac buddys....PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING ANTI SOCIAL

Pris

Vinita, which one of your students is that in that avatar of your'n? ~snicker~ ....kekekekekekekeke

Prissy, do your thang gul. Do your thang... *whispering to Mike, Phatback, and INTELKT; is this the same young lady that was sitting in front of me @ the AAM/PVAM basketball game @ PV? :confused: *

thanks yall !!!

I like that pic Vinita!

P = I was at the game but not sitting in front of you.....

Suge = dang...u don't remember meeee??? I was once you baby's mama (for a second at least)..

Dang ...I'm really out of the circle huh?? that cool....I deserve that:bawling:

WAIT ONE DAYAM MINUTE!!!! :mad:

Where was you sitting dear!? :mad: Mike, Tara, J4J, Phatback! :mad: Somebody betta' speak up before I bust a cap up in henyah! :mad:

Then, who was that sitting in front of me?! :confused: :mad: I thought she was w/ "ol' boy" to her right over there------>, but, I could've sworn I was close enough to her to just pucker up and give her one right there------>. Darnit! :mad:

Originally posted by Panthro
WAIT ONE DAYAM MINUTE!!!! :mad:

Where was you sitting dear!? :mad: Mike, Tara, J4J, Phatback! :mad: Somebody betta' speak up before I bust a cap up in henyah! :mad:

Then, who was that sitting in front of me?! :confused: :mad: I thought she was w/ "ol' boy" to her right over there------>, but, I could've sworn I was close enough to her to just pucker up and give her one right there------>. Darnit! :mad:

Wait wait wait....
my bad I didnt' go to that game...I've only done the football games....
I don't think we've every met...I'll see if SuperJag or Tara can post an ole pic or sum-thin...

*whispering to Mike, Phatback, and INTELKT; is this the same young lady that was sitting in front of me @ the AAM/PVAM basketball game @ PV? :confused: *

Naw, Panthro.

That was one of my close AAMUites who is now a Houston transplant....her husband, also.

I haven't been able to meet Prissy yet...during my stay in HOuston, she was still in her "anti-social" state. :)

Thanks NT.

Man, she was married to.... HIM? ~snicker~ I REALLY liked her. She was cool as "L."

Prissy? :smh:

Vinita, which one of your students is that in that avatar of your'n? ~snicker~ ....kekekekekekekeke

Prissy, do your thang gul. Do your thang... *whispering to Mike, Phatback, and INTELKT; is this the same young lady that was sitting in front of me @ the AAM/PVAM basketball game @ PV? :confused: *

No, she wasn't there with us.....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Naw, Panthro.

That was one of my close AAMUites who is now a Houston transplant....her husband, also.

I haven't been able to meet Prissy yet...during my stay in HOuston, she was still in her "anti-social" state. :)

I heard you were in town...'all after the fact'. I would have climbed from under my rock to meet up with yall....if'n sum-body would have told me....

U know I've been waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to meet U Mr. Ntelekt...;)

Originally posted by Prissy_1

I'll see if SuperJag or Tara can post an ole pic or sum-thin...

They ain't the only ones that can....

06160015.jpg

Whoaaaa!!!!!

Last time I saw Prissy, she was stuffin' down steaks with me and Phatback. Was you food that toxic to your system? I thought you just didn't like our company anymore. Maybe this is the reason I haven't been back to Saltgrass.......

:confused::nod:

Originally posted by Prissy_1

I heard you were in town...'all after the fact'. I would have climbed from under my rock to meet up with yall....if'n sum-body would have told me....

U know I've been waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to meet U Mr. Ntelekt...;)

Looooong time, huh?

Well...sooky-sooky now! :D

It's all good, though....I don't know what's up for the summer, but I will be back in H-town during football season. Don't worry....our paths will cross. :)

Back