PLEASE READ FIRST: Requirements when reporting a problem!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
When reporting a problem with the forum please make sure to include the type of web browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.). This information is very helpful when trying to fix your problem. Secondly, if you use a secondary browser please check to see if your problem can be duplicated.

Providing this information will help a great deal in fixing your problem. It will also be used when making contact with the makers of this forum software to find a solution to your problem.

Thanks

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Forgot my password and unable to login with other devices. Tried failing to login 5x hoping it would allow me to reset but didn't work, only locked out for 15m.

.........have mercy!!!

Forgot my password and unable to login with other devices. Tried failing to login 5x hoping it would allow me to reset but didn't work, only locked out for 15m.

.........have mercy!!!

Check your email

I am trying to start a new thread in the Blue Bengal Den and I keep getting this message:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page

It logs me off too. I tried it using Internet Explored, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and my iPhone. I can reply to existing threads in there, but I cannot start a new one. Help!

I am trying to start a new thread in the Blue Bengal Den and I keep getting this message:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page

It logs me off too. I tried it using Internet Explored, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and my iPhone. I can reply to existing threads in there, but I cannot start a new one. Help!

Try clearing your cache and also check the box that says "Remember me, keep me logged in"

I've checked again and it has your settings correct for you in that forum. I'll have to get Kenn to look more into it and see if he can find something.

vBulletin Message

The next time this happens simply click on the "HBCU Sports" logo and see if your login information appears. A lot of this maybe the result of the proxy server we are using to help thwart the security hacks we experienced last year.

If that still doesn't fix the problem, all I can ask is that you be please be patient. We will be moving to a new platform hopefully before the end of March with the hopes that many of the problems we are experiencing will be eliminated.

Try clearing your cache and also check the box that says "Remember me, keep me logged in"

Tried this and unable to access the private forum from my cell phone. I have an LG G3 and Im using the normal browser (not Firefox, or chrome)

Tried this and unable to access the private forum from my cell phone. I have an LG G3 and Im using the normal browser (not Firefox, or chrome)

I think the private forums area were unavailable this morning. Try it again and see if it works.

In the last version of the board I was able to set my thread viewing options to 50 post per page. I cannot find the option in the preference page that enables me to increase the post count.

In the last version of the board I was able to set my thread viewing options to 50 post per page. I cannot find the option in the preference page that enables me to increase the post count.

I'm looking thru their website to see if we can do this. I liked it the other way also, so I don't have to have so many pages on the threads.

I don't believe that function is available to the user on this platform.

As of 2:30pm on 6/23/17, I continue to get an "Internal Server Error" message when attempting to "Edit" a post (Jaguar Forum)

Using Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on Windows 10. Got the same error message while using IE.

The following error occurred:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@hbcusports.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As of 2:30pm on 6/23/17, I continue to get an "Internal Server Error" message when attempting to "Edit" a post (Jaguar Forum)

Using Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on Windows 10. Got the same error message while using IE.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@hbcusports.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Internal Server Error

I got your same problem...using Internet Explorer on Samsung. How did you fix your problem

Back