Please confirm or Deny the rumor: CIARA

Where is this being reported? None of the national news sites have it reported. I did a google news search and it is not turning up anywhere.

Did she even appear on 106 & Park?

pbla said:
Well she's all woman by birth!

But it's still being reported on the news today that came out the closet and said that she was gay.

Did you read the article? That is addressing the thing about 106 and Park. Ya'llget stuff late in Arkansas, I guess. LOL Just joking with ya man.

jag4life said:
Did you read the article? That is addressing the thing about 106 and Park. Ya'llget stuff late in Arkansas, I guess. LOL Just joking with ya man.
Hmmm I can't wait until tomorrow and hear what these guys have to say on that on tomorrow. :lol:

Anyway sistah girl is just to fine for all that just to go to waste.

pbla said:
Well she's all woman by birth!

But it's still being reported on the news today that came out the closet and said that she was gay.

Same thing I heard. Another rumor is that her "partner" is Missy, who broke up with Trina just before she got with Ciara. These are rumors I heard. Can anyone confirm?

:vomit:

Yesterday the afternoon drive time dj ask the listners to call in if they saw the Ciara on 106 AND PARK, a couple of people called and said that they saw the show and said Ciara said that she is not gay and she is definitely not a Hermaphrodite.

So I don't know, but all I know is the sistah is fine.
Rumors, man I tell ya. If people don't know you personally and they can't get to know you, they will make up some lie about your personality and background just to have drama. That's America.

The rumor was probably started by Brandy trying to savage her career...LOL YET ANOTHER RUMOR!!!
349_TIMEX%20%20SSSSSSSS.jpg.150.150.jpg

pbla said:
Yesterday the afternoon drive time dj ask the listners to call in if they saw the Ciara on 106 AND PARK, a couple of people called and said that they saw the show and said Ciara said that she is not gay and she is definitely not a Hermaphrodite.

So I don't know, but all I know is the sistah is fine.
Rumors, man I tell ya. If people don't know you personally and they can't get to know you, they will make up some lie about your personality and background just to have drama. That's America.

Back