Please confirm or Deny the rumor: CIARA

Justin

Just an average brotha
While I've heard it all over the airwaves, and not seen nothing, is it true that she's a :vomit: HERM?

cat daddy said:
Are you implying that Ciara has both male and female equipment???
I'm not saying nothin. I just want to know if the rumor is true or false cause I've been hearing about it since Thursday.

I heard this rumor about a month ago and looked all over the net and couldn't find anything confirming it........according to allhiphop.com it is simply a rumor that's "not worth wasting any time on".

BandFan said:
A herm????

I didnt know she smoked????
:xeye:

That's sherm.

A herm is short for Hermaphrodite a person with both sex organs. :vomit: :vomit:

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like it's just a rumor that we jus got late.

Justin,

Maybe this will put an end to the CIARA Rumor.

ciara.jpg

Ciara ... The Rumor is false.

link ...
http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/ciara.asp

These jealous and wicked people are always starting rumors! Remember the same rumor was started when Donna Summer and Toni Braxton began their careers.

Well she confirmed it. It was reported on the radio this morning that Ciara came out the closet and announced on BET'S106 and Park that she is GAY.

:smh: puddin grinding puddin.

pbla said:
Well she confirmed it. It was reported on the radio this morning that Ciara came out the closet and announced on BET'S106 and Park that she is GAY.

:smh: puddin grinding puddin.

I guess her and Queen Latifah be kickin' it!!!!!!!

Back