PlayStations

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Have you found out how to pick up prostitutes and uhhhhhh.... get your health up?

Yeah, get a 4-door car, not a taxi or police car, just a nice 4-door car......go find one, and they'll come up to your car and start talking the talk. Then they get in, and I just take em to an alley way or the woods and handle my biz......

My girfriend swears it's cheating......LOL!!!

Re: Re: Thank you for the info

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

Grab NFL BLitz......it's an easier version of football, that even the "video game illeterate" can play!

Also, grab EABig's NBA Street........it's really fun and the game controls are easy too.

yES, N.F.L. Blitz is the bomb!!!!!!

nobody cant mess with me in Blitz...and im Serious....

I get Denver or Tampa Bay and put a spanking in da ares....hahahhahahah....

T.B.L.!!!(Blitz Champion at Tasty's Chicken in Grambling)

Originally posted by Bird123

Yeah, get a 4-door car, not a taxi or police car, just a nice 4-door car......go find one, and they'll come up to your car and start talking the talk. Then they get in, and I just take em to an alley way or the woods and handle my biz......

My girfriend swears it's cheating......LOL!!!

Say, how do I blow up the cartel ship??
Everytime I find "a vantage point" that stupid nijja Eightball goes and gets his self killed........ :confused:

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

Say, how do I blow up the cartel ship??
Everytime I find "a vantage point" that stupid nijja Eightball goes and gets his self killed........ :confused:

Everyone says the same thing about that part.

I personally haven't made it that far. Go to www.gamefaq.com it has a complete walk through for the entire game, or any game for that matter, don't buy the high guides in the stores, they have them there free.

Back