Playing well and looking good at the same time

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
capt.1001221231grambling_st_portland_st_orbh102.jpg

Take a look at the SWAC's Newcomer of the Year, and 1st team All-SWAC selection.

capt.1001219466grambling_st_portland_st_orbh101.jpg

Here is the two-time SWAC champion QB, and the 1st team All-SWAC selection (to hell w/ Superman).

The agreement that Doug/Gram has with Adidas is really something. We have received new unis each year under Doug.

Sharper than sharp, cleaner than clean, badder than bad!!!!

It's almost unreal how GREAT we are! Whereever we go, whoever we play...they all recognize that we are just what we say THE ICON!

It's as though GOD decided to bestow divine favor upon us!
We are the "light" that draws attention to the game of BCF. We are the anointed ones...destined to serve as ambassadors for the entire league. We are the GREATEST thing to happen to BCF since, well ah since, let me see...Oh Hell, NOTHING HAS BEEN BETTER THAN US!

Mike, we are simply the chosen one.... just like

It's almost unreal how GREAT we are! Whereever we go, whoever we play...they all recognize that we are just what we say THE ICON!

We are the "light" that draws attention to the game of BCF. We are the anointed ones...destined to serve as ambassadors for the entire league. We are the GREATEST thing to happen to BCF since, well ah since, let me see...Oh Hell, NOTHING HAS BEEN BETTER THAN US!

Mike, let me help these cats understand what the plural pronoun "we denotes.

<blink><font size=8>Grambling!</font></blink>

CHOSEN BY GOD......????

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Sharper than sharp, cleaner than clean, badder than bad!!!!

Okay, enough already and just get over yourselves! Don't forget what is happening to the other group people who think they are favored by God. But congratulations on a great win. The uniforms look nice and the very best thing is when Doug became head coach he rid the team uniform of the color RED! Back to the black and gold really is better, Grambling's uniforms were tacky at best. Now if Doug could just take over the band and get their multi-colored outfits under control.

Nike send help!

Again, congratulations on a wonderful victory.

Spotted Lady,

Don't think that the RED has gone anywhere. It is still part of our color scheme...STAY TUNED!

Okey Dokey Mikey!!

Spotted Lady,

Don't think that the RED has gone anywhere. It is still part of our color scheme...STAY TUNED!

I know I will see the red at the 2001 Bayou Classic...

Grambling Tigers heads blooded and bowed!

Invictus send help...

Hey that's not bad...pretty good comeback!

Now what you doing over here messing with us men folk...get back in that kitchen before I call Suge!:emlaugh:

Hey that's not bad...pretty good comeback!

Now what you doing over here messing with us men folk...get back in that kitchen before I call Suge!:emlaugh:

Sked of a girl Mikey? And if you are, you sure don't want me in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redhot:

Okay, enuff said, I don't want you to think that I was not jumping up and down when I heard you guys beat them foreigners at their own self house! Way to go Grambling, for state, conference, and all usses!

I still hate them band uniforms!

No, just being respectful! Besides, I wouldn't want you to send Big Joe Randall after me. That's a big dude...

I can't make it to New Orleans, but I'm gonna be listening on the radio for the JAGS win over those green weenies!

No, just being respectful! Besides, I wouldn't want you to send Big Joe Randall after me. That's a big dude...

I can't make it to New Orleans, but I'm gonna be listening on the radio for the JAGS win over those green weenies!

Joe is a BIG teddy bear! Okay now Mike, get the rest of the Cartel to back us up! The Nation is going with giant sponges to dry up the Waves! Some of us went over to the Tulane forum but it was too boring! Anyway, it's more fun to read the smack up in here!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Joe is a BIG teddy bear! Okay now Mike, get the rest of the Cartel to back us up! The Nation is going with giant sponges to dry up the Waves! Some of us went over to the Tulane forum but it was too boring! Anyway, it's more fun to read the smack up in here!

The Cartel is only united on one accord...The ICON! It would be both unwise and presumptious of me to "solicit" them regarding your request. I'm not a jaguar fan, but some of my best friends are jaguare. Actually, my wife is an alum and is working on her Plus 30 and my daughter is enrolled there. My two WONDERFUL sons are students at GSU.

They said something about SU being a 'girley" school!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Where's the reciprocity?

The Cartel is only united on one accord...The ICON! It would be both unwise and presumptious of me to "solicit" them regarding your request. I'm not a jaguar fan, but some of my best friends are jaguare. Actually, my wife is an alum and is working on her Plus 30 and my daughter is enrolled there. My two WONDERFUL sons are students at GSU.

They said something about SU being a 'girley" school!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Now I remember you extolling the virtues of the IRON and looking for support on behalf of all of BCF, the SWAC, the boot, but that's okay the Nation is so huge, vast and strong we can handle our own self bizness!

Go Jags!

Suge! Hey Suge...I'm beginning to see what you mean. I make a joke with a female smacker and she falls to pieces. I can imagine how shook you will be afer the CLASSIC

Anyway, of course I'm gonna support the jags!

Suge! Hey Suge...I'm beginning to see what you mean. I make a joke with a female smacker and she falls to pieces. I can imagine how shook you will be afer the CLASSIC

Anyway, of course I'm gonna support the jags!

FALL TO PIECES?! You guys always fall back in the "safe zone", blah, blah, blah. All righty then, I certainly will be shaking after the Classic, second lining to "Do What You Wanna" celebrating yet another Jag victory!

Quit while you are ahead..

Mike..just let it go......

This is a classic example of why I have my policy about smcking ith women. In a minute Mike, she is going to bust out and tell you about how "you don't know her" and then say something about her "man". When it hits that point....it is too late!! So Mike...just move on playboy. Its for your own good!

Re: Quit while you are ahead..

Originally posted by Suge
Mike..just let it go......

This is a classic example of why I have my policy about smcking ith women. In a minute Mike, she is going to bust out and tell you about how "you don't know her" and then say something about her "man". When it hits that point....it is too late!! So Mike...just move on playboy. Its for your own good!

Suge, you're cute when you're wrong.;)

I AM TRYING TO GET A WHOLE OF THE TAPE NOW FROM PORTLAD STATE. THEY HAVE SHOWED IT THERE TWICE SINCE THE GAME.I WONDER IF THEY ARE GOING TO WEAR THOSE UNIS SATURDAY.THEY MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING NEW.ADDIDAS MUST HAVE A SUPER DEAL WITH DOUG.I THOUGH TNIKE WAS THE BOMB BUT ADDIDAS IS COMING AROUND WITH SOME NICE STUFF.

Back