PLANT MANAGER - BROOKHAVEN, MS

buckwheat

http://continentalcarbonic.hrmdirect.com/employment/view.php?req=125364&jbsrc=1014

CONTINENTAL CARBONIC PRODUCTS

PLANT MANAGER

Brookhaven, MS

$90,000 - $110,000

Growing Liquid CO2/Dry Ice manufacturing and distribution company is looking to hire a Plant Manager in Brookhaven, MS. This opportunity requires an aggressive and dynamic leader to oversee the entire range of plant functions including manufacturing, employee relations, scheduling, logistics, maintenance, engineering, quality, safety and customer service.

The successful candidate must have the desire and ability to improve operations, optimize production, meet tight deadlines, satisfy customers and effectively manage staff and costs.

In order to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:

· A BS degree in engineering.

· 5+ years successful progressive experience in manufacturing management, process engineering, maintenance, and P&L responsibility.

In addition, qualified candidates should possess:

· Strong mechanical aptitude including hands-on experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC’s

· Proven effective problem solving skills

· Background in fast paced 24/7 process manufacturing environment.

· Detailed experience working with evaporative towers, NH3 refrigeration, a plus

We offer an attractive compensation package in the range of $90,000 to $110,000, plus a significant incentive bonus, as well as the opportunity to grow with our dynamic organization. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.continentalcarbonic.com.

Maybe 2dapoint got some folks he knows who might qualify.

I don't think I have any family in Brookhaven with engineering degrees.

Maybe 2dapoint got some folks he knows who might qualify.

I don't think I have any family in Brookhaven with engineering degrees.
Cool, pass it along to others in Mississippi that have engineering degrees. White, black, brown it doesn't matter.

Back