Pix from TSPN get together in Dallas (06/16/2001)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P~

I likes dem dere black and white shots.

Anyway, strip tease huh? Well, you shoulda sed somethin' then.;) :p :eek: :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JST, bruh, I got a movie... I'll have to yield the evidence to Phatback!

LMAO!

I was gettin' close ups of ERY-THANG and they didn't know it. Nah, I ain't postin' this. I want Niter and DTown to see them exclusively. LOL So, don't nobody be sending me their e-mail address pretending to be them. LOL :D

That's a very cute pic DTown *mouth watering*. I'll transpose your face onto another body that I got from www.blackbooty.com and see what gives.:emlaugh:

Seriously, those pix came out better than I expected. Y'all R very picturesque :confused:.

Re: JST, bruh, I got a movie... I'll have to yield the evidence to Phatback!

Originally posted by Panthro
LMAO!

I was gettin' close ups of ERY-THANG and they didn't know it. Nah, I ain't postin' this. I want Niter and DTown to see them exclusively. LOL So, don't nobody be sending me their e-mail address pretending to be them. LOL :D

Dammit P~,

You get those pics to me rat now, ya hea me?:redhot:

I may not want those posted just yet.;)

Don't make me cut you, Panthro! And what are you talking about, getting it crunk? Alls I was doing was LISTENING!

Hey Big "KunTree"

:wavey:Hey "Niter":wavey: ...
How ya doing? It was a pleasure meeting you, this weekend.
Let me see, how can I describe you...Special...Unique...Touched.... Hell Girl...You are just too REAL :D.

We're gonna have to definitely do it again next time I come up to Dallas. I really wish I could have stayed in Dtown a lil while longer.

And BTW Nita...
You didn't ended up in that ravine because of the rain or because of that dog-like creature that was on the Pig Trail up in Arkansas on that dark and stormy night; it was because of somebdy's driving skills...I thought you were about to make Big Thristy tipped over when I was following you to Dreams. ;) :p ;)

check ya later

Aw "L" nawllll......

Darnit Niter and DTown! I C U all painted the dayum town after I left Sat night huh? :confused: Darnit, we've GOT to do a replay of this. (preferrably a Sat night when I HAVE A BABY SITTER)

I will not be nice and I'll supply the alco, bev, rrrraaaaaa, dranks. :D We must continue the <b>"No, I didn't *F* her that night (LOL) and I'm actually afraid to *F* past 44 seconds" convo</b>:emlaugh:

Y'all were acking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Don't throw your ring finger up there Niter! You were JUST as bad as DTown was! LOL :D

<font size=1>
*I've got to get to Lancaster to see what the hell is going on...:confused:*

Re: Aw "L" nawllll......

Darnit Niter and DTown! I C U all painted the dayum town after I left Sat night huh? :confused: Darnit, we've GOT to do a replay of this. (preferrably a Sat night when I HAVE A BABY SITTER)

I will not be nice and I'll supply the alco, bev, rrrraaaaaa, dranks. :D We must continue the <b>"No, I didn't *F* her that night (LOL) and I'm actually afraid to *F* past 44 seconds" convo</b>:emlaugh:

Y'all were acking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Don't throw your ring finger up there Niter! You were JUST as bad as DTown was! LOL :D

<font size=1>
*I've got to get to Lancaster to see what the hell is going on...:confused:*

If you supply all da dranks then I'll definitely be there.....just lemme know when.:p

let them come to you....don't run to them....we're Houston, the originators, not the duplicators.

do unto others as they do unto you...

If J4J wants to come to Dallas, she is welcome ... if she doesn't that's HER business ... and HER decision ... duplication be damned ...

:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
INNALEK ...

Originally posted by The SWAC
let them come to you....don't run to them....we're Houston, the originators, not the duplicators.

do unto others as they do unto you...

You understand now, oh brainy one?

Re: INNALEK ...

Originally posted by Vinita

You understand now, oh brainy one?

Okay....I'm straight now. :)

I thought you had thrown some ol' Shakespearianesqe, Bohemian, Dark-Aged proverb on me or something. :D

Trying to be like GsuSpirit......

I think I can fly to Dallas. Can I get at least a week's notice before the next shin ding? Nita, is the invite still open at the crib? ;)

*Looking around*

Umm ... yeah ... since my kids sleep on the floor anyway, you can sleep in one of their beds!

But when Firecracker tells you that you have to get out of his room, I won't be able to help you!

:D

Where R is that dayum devil smiley???!!!

I need that thing right nah!

Rrraaaaaa, DTown, I <b>took</b> some money from the bread winner of this here family! LOL :D And now, I'm ready to partay!!! Humperdinks this evening dear? *hoping Niter comes too!*

Re: Where R is that dayum devil smiley???!!!

Rrraaaaaa, DTown, I <b>took</b> some money from the bread winner of this here family! LOL :D And now, I'm ready to partay!!! Humperdinks this evening dear? *hoping Niter comes too!*

I can't come to no damn humperdinks tonight boy....I've got my own "dinks" to hump....LOL:emlaugh: ;):p:eek:

I've gotta take a raincheck.

Look a henyah gul!

I can only fraternize Mon-Thurs nights. Afterwards, I must play Mr. Mom for the next 3 days solo.

What gives? :( I want to REURN-REURN :confused: this evening. Where's Niter?! :mad:

By virtue of having to buy more **** than people really needed for Father's Day, Niter is now broke and therefore unable to attend.

Haven't seen that damned man since he plugged that cursed PS2 into the wall ...

:mad:

Look gul...

Escape out the back do' and meet me @ the spot! LOL I ain't tellin' Sperm! :D I got the $$$$$$$$$. Don't worry, I got the $$$$$$. :D

Martini on the rocks dear? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back