Pitino Says Sex Lasted 15 Seconds

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently, Ricky P could have two sexual encounters during one of his 30-second timeouts.

Although Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino may like to bring the full-court press for 40 minutes, when it comes to extra marital affairs, he can only last about 15 seconds.

This much was determined yesterday when Pitino took the stand in the Karen Sypher extortion trial. Pitino stated under oath that their sexual tryst at Porcini’s restaurant lasted all of about 15 seconds.

According to his testimony, Pitino and a group of friends were at Porcini’s restaurant, when Sypher approached their table and asked Pitino to wish her son a happy birthday on the phone. Pitino obliged, but supposedly things didn’t start to get hot and heavy until most of the crew had left for the evening.

At that point, Pitino and Sypher had the place to themselves, and when he was getting ready to leave the two first engaged in intercourse. Pitino stated on the stand that the entire sexual encounter “took less than 15 seconds.”

Pitino’s extortion trial has earned him the nickname ‘Ricky Three Bills’, as he allegedly paid Sypher $3,000 for insurance once she knew she was pregnant, that way she could seek counseling and go through with an abortion, if she so chose.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/under-oath-pitino-says-sexual-encounter-lasted-15-seconds

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
15 seconds? :lmao: Man this cat is quick draw Mcgraw. :lmao:

s-ALBUNDY-large.jpg

Peg: Pay me Al
Al: For what?
Peg: Even Rick Pitino lasts longer than you! 12 seconds longer nonetheless.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WOW is about all I can say about that...that wasn't even long enough to call it sex. He needs his ass whupped...fa real! :smh:

:tdown:

Slick Rick gives new meaning to the phrase, "hit it and quit it".:emlaugh:

Damn, I'd take my chances with perjury than admit that. I can only imagine the kind of posters Kentucky fans will draw up when Louisville plays them. LOL!!

Pitino just made a lifetime fool of himself. This will never go away....never.

Back