Pilates for Life natural fit for former J-Sette Teresa Love

jstate83

GOAT FARM!

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20120129/COL0103/201290328/Pilates-Life-natural-fit-former-J-Sette?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Home|s

As clients file in to Pilates for Life one weekday afternoon, Teresa Love can't help but smile.
For the past three years, Love, 43, of Jackson, and business partners Charlotte Collins and Frances Daily have nudged both men and women to be their best selves at the Flowood fitness studio, where the motto is "The journey starts here."

"What you see is what you get," said Love, also a real estate agent. "I'm here at 5 a.m. with a smile on my face. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it."

Love, a marketing graduate of Jackson State University, is just paying it forward. Fitness has always been her passion. That passion was fueled further by the late Hollis Pippins, choreographer for Jackson State's dance line, The Prancing J-Settes

black women in the gym, that is something I love to see. Black people in the gym in general.

I've only done a little of pilates, and that was a couple of years ago. I do yoga twice a week now though.

I've only done a little of pilates, and that was a couple of years ago. I do yoga twice a week now though.

While I was at the Gym yesterday, I saw people in the pilates class. I had never heard of that class before until yesterday. I might have to add that class in with the spin class.

:lol: what's wrong with the class? I saw men in there also.

Pilates will hurt you if you not used to it. Those women love to see men walk into those classes. That shat will cause you more pain than a 2 hour weight lifting session when you start off. :lol:

You will feel where every muscle on your body is for about a week. It may look like they moving in slow motion but that workout is killer. It's made to Sculp the body...... 6 packs, back, arms, etc. :lol:

Last edited:
Can cause a severe neck sprain too.

stretch.gif

:shame:

Back