Pick up lines!

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
Fellas,

What is the smoothest pick up line that you have uesd that actually worked?

Ladies,

What pick up line (if any) has been used on you that actually worked?

This one has yet to fail me, buddy:

"Hi (or Hello), my name is Michael." :D :D :D

Get's 'em every time.:thumbsup:

**SNicker**

As soon as I got to a spot, party, or whatever. I would find the best looking woman in the place and say.

"Are you gonna roll back to my crib after this?"

It worked 99.5% of the time. :D

Last seen pulling off in the Black Mustang with the finest woman in the party! LMAO!!! Bumpin' the sounds, too.

Re: **SNicker**

Originally posted by Mike
As soon as I got to a spot, party, or whatever. I would find the best looking woman in the place and say.

"Are you gonna roll back to my crib after this?"

It worked 99.5% of the time. :D

Last seen pulling off in the Black Mustang with the finest woman in the party! LMAO!!! Bumpin' the sounds, too.

Musta been at them bulldog conventions.

The line of all lines

The sweetest line I ever used - and I swear this is the sweatest of them all - was when I asked this fine arse honey (who was a student at UCLA) for her phone number.

She said, "Give you my phone number for what? I don't know you." I smiled at her and replied, "Your mom and dad didn't know each other before they met either, and look what happened." :D:D:D

Man, she couldn't stop smiling I was so dayum smooth!

*SMH...thinking to myself*

Dayum!!! I was so smooth back then!!!

*snicker*

Havin' some fun...

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
T
She said, "Give you my phone number for what? I don't know you." I smiled at her and replied, "Your mom and dad didn't know each other before they met either, and look what happened." :D:D:D

Man, she couldn't stop smiling I was so dayum smooth!

Notice...he never said that she actually gave him her number! :D ;)

The pick up lines that I use are:

"Hey girl...wut's yo mama's name?"

or

"Aye...gimme a bite of that sandwich!"

They work every time...:D:p

Here's a few you will love

(Lick finger and wipe on her shirt) Let's get you out of these wet
clothes.

Nice legs...what time do they open?

Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package.

You've got 206 bones in your body, want another?

I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one
talking to you.

I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?

I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Superdrug, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

Is that a ladder in your stockings or the stairway to heaven?

I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?

**** a pic up linez 4.R.E.A.L. DOE.......

dazcover.gif

"Baby, I was thinking about you when I was eating and made a mistake and ate the plate".

You have to deliver it with a smile that says "yea, I talking noise". That usually made them smile; then introduce yourself and get their name.

Now, I talking about Wayyyyy back in the last century. I've been married almost twenty now so I retired all of my lines way, way back :)

Regards.

All you need is a Gold Tooth in LA and MS.

In Texas you need two things a Gold Tooth and a Bud.

Then you say "What's Up???????????????? If Black

If white you say "What are you doing?

I always carry a removal gold tooth when I visit LA, MS or TX.

It goes like this...

I take off my watch. I go ask a young lady for the time. When she looks up to answer, I lick my eyebrows. :D

Re: It goes like this...

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
I take off my watch. I go ask a young lady for the time. When she looks up to answer, I lick my eyebrows. :D

Errrrrrrr ..... I just wanna know how you do dat dere?????:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yall are silly....

Okay Kenn..I have to give your props...that was pretty good!

Umm I usually just introduce myself(like Robber).....but when I am on that Nupe Juice and i feel like just getting a woman's attention and making her laugh I roll with this one..

<font size = 10>Give me your number Chic, before I knock your punk arse out !!!</font>

Works everytime!

What's REALLY __ __ __ about that ...

Nine times out of ten, he has used that line on some Nupe Groupie ... with mad success! LMAO at the MAN!

Hi...My name is Byron...Nice to meet you. I'm not trying to hit on you or anything, I just came over to tell you that you really look nice. There's nothing like an attractive black woman in this world. Hope I see you around. (then walk away...go back to your table, or go get a drink, and keep a suttle eye on her for the next hour or so. When she is not looking later on...walk up behind her, accidentally bump into her and go "I am so sorry maam...Oh, It's Ms. Attractive....can you tell your name again....Katrina...Very Pretty...You care to dance?

It's all over from that point. Just don't act like you are trying to hit it that that night! Patience....In fact...give her your number and ask her to call you sometimes if she cared to talk, maybe go to a nice dinner....(She'll Call)

If all that fails, try Suge's method...

Or...if you are fortunate like I used to be back in the day....LEt them such approach you....It never failed....

Back