Phugg a sig!

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
NastyNupe said it first, but I certainly second that emotion.

Members adjusted their sigs, DTown and TXBoy@Valley, in particular. The only ones I saw still too long were NastyNupe and somebody from TX Southern. At any rate, the announcement was only posted yesterday with the nasty azz threat but had no deadline and no remedy. Now when Sperm, Dirty complained about the dictatorship attitude when handling the Board and the members, I purposely stayed out and said nothing. But now, I am saying it was an extreme way to go about the problem. The better solution was to ASK those members whose signatures were too long to adjust them. Some of us don't know how to do it. I for one worry the hell out of Fiyah about my helping me with the signature and the avatar.

Instead we got the "this is my hsitted azz sandbox and if you don't like it TOUGH" treatment. And before you attempt to dog me like you do every other distractor, let me just say, this board is for ALL of our enjoyment. We should be handled better. I guess I should not be surprised, considering... :rolleyes: And that my friend is my $100 membership dues paying opinion.

But again, phugg a sig. :wavey:

Spots, I see you got that JAGUAR spunk too huh?

I dun spit my dayum plum out gul....fell da phugg out.

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man whwre you been? To the Suge school of ish starting?

The force is strong with this one.......

WORRY ABOUT SELF

I thought the fuzzy riders were all on the SMACK BOARD??? What the fugg does my sig have to do with anything???

JSU MAFIA SEND HELP!!!

033102ass_1_prv.gif

Re: WORRY ABOUT SELF

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I thought the fuzzy riders were all on the SMACK BOARD??? What the fugg does my sig have to do with anything???

JSU MAFIA SEND HELP!!!

033102ass_1_prv.gif

Yo sig is non existent now along with the rest of us.

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Instead we got the "this is my hsitted azz sandbox and if you don't like it TOUGH" treatment. And before you attempt to dog me like you do every other distractor, let me just say, this board is for ALL of our enjoyment. We should be handled better. I guess I should not be surprised, considering... :rolleyes: And that my friend is my $100 membership dues paying opinion.

Sister, may I help you with something? What's wrong?:eek2:

Originally posted by Suge
Man whwre you been? To the Suge school of ish starting?

The force is strong with this one.......

:D :D :D Hey Suge :wavey:

Hey NastyNupe,

Whoa, I certainly wasn't doing that homosexual stuff y'all do on the Smack Board. I was completely capable of taking up this matter all my own. Go read the other thread on this subject matter over here------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I just called your sig out because it was too freakin' long and we were under death threat from Kenn's announcement.

Psst...Did I type this slow enough for you to understand now!?????? :idea:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The guys are not the only ones anxious for football season to start.

Kenn, where are you? Last week you were looking for some summer drama and NOW you hidin' from us!:p

Pimping Kenn has struck again!!

Yall need to send some donations in before he locks the board up or something... ( oh I mean performs routine maintenance... )

Originally posted by Dirty

Yall need to send some donations in before he locks the board up or something... ( oh I mean performs routine maintenance... )

****fell out****

Originally posted by Dirty

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't you think Kenn knows whose sigs are too long or not without you trying to scream on someone. You are on ignore.

:D :D :D Hey Suge :wavey:

Hey NastyNupe,

Whoa, I certainly wasn't doing that homosexual stuff y'all do on the Smack Board. I was completely capable of taking up this matter all my own. Go read the other thread on this subject matter over here------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I just called your sig out because it was too freakin' long and we were under death threat from Kenn's announcement.

Psst...Did I type this slow enough for you to understand now!?????? :idea:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The guys are not the only ones anxious for football season to start.

Kenn, where are you? Last week you were looking for some summer drama and NOW you hidin' from us!:p

Nasty Nupe must be on getting a visit from Aunt Flo!

Geesh! Everyone else GOT the joke. I was just completing my course assignment for the Suge School of Sheit Starters.

And I am talking to all of y'all 'cause he put me on IG! :lmao:

Lawd, what iz i gon' do? :rolleyes:

Not hatin on you or anything, but........................

NastyNupe said it first, but I certainly second that emotion.

Members adjusted their sigs, DTown and TXBoy@Valley, in particular. The only ones I saw still too long were NastyNupe and somebody from TX Southern. At any rate, the announcement was only posted yesterday with the nasty azz threat but had no deadline and no remedy. Now when Sperm, Dirty complained about the dictatorship attitude when handling the Board and the members, I purposely stayed out and said nothing. But now, I am saying it was an extreme way to go about the problem. The better solution was to ASK those members whose signatures were too long to adjust them. Some of us don't know how to do it. I for one worry the hell out of Fiyah about my helping me with the signature and the avatar.

You still have a sig as well, my dear.

Yeah.....I was gone for a week and my whole user sig got zipped.
I don't see what the big deal is anyway....it was just a form of expression and to identify and distinguish oneself from everyone else.

That's alright though.....see I built me another one. :D

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
Yeah.....I was gone for a week and my whole user sig got zipped.
I don't see what the big deal is anyway....it was just a form of expression and to identify and distinguish oneself from everyone else.

That's alright though.....see I built me another one. :D

But when your signature is a foot and a half long, or three feet wide, and your post is only five words, then SOMETHING is NOT RIGHT!

The Artist, send help!

*snicker*

Back