Philly's Excuses After Game Two ....

SU Jag 79

Jaguar ALUM
Excuse # 1 -- We got what we needed so there was no pressure.

#2 -- We wanted to see what the Lakers would do in response.

#3 -- It's the damn league. They told us to do it.

#4 -- We wanted to win it in the First Union Center for our fans.

#5 -- Lue and Fisher were holding Iverson all night.

#6 -- Shaq is traveling in the lane but the old refs don't see it.

add on ....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
#7-- We should have beat these FAKERS by 30, but a win is a win. (ke, ke, ke!)

SIXERS lead 2-0 baby!

Jagwar come on.........

JAGWAR did you go to Mississippi Valley and transfer to Southern because I can't believe for the life of me that you feel this way about the Sixers. This isn't San Antonio we're talking about. The Sixers don't have any sissy's on their team like punk arse Tim Duncan and the Navy Boy.

Sweet Nupe,

Now you come on now man. I admit that my SPURS did play like a bunch of PUNKS against the FAKERS, but aren't those the same PUNKS that swept the FAKERS two years ago.

No excuses please!

Laker Fans Sked...

Yall can say what you want about Philly, but as good a game as Kobe and Shaq had...Philly still was in the game until the end. Hell, if Philly makes free throws, it's 2-0. I wouldn't be so quick to downplay the Sixers just cuz you think the Lakers are B-Ball Gods...

So what you are saying is...if Shaq makes one of the 12 free throws he missed in game one, the series would be 2-0 and it never would have gone into overtime. Is that what you are saying? Is that your logic?

What I am saying is...

It's normal for shaq to miss all those free throws. That's part of his game. I'm also saying that LA didn't come back the next night and PUT PHILLY away....there's been noknockout message delivered my the mighty Lakers other than, "we were able to squeak one out at home."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So, what was tonight Byron, a flesh wound?

Bandwagon 1776'ers .... y'all should have started jumping about 15 minutes ago ... :emlaugh:

don't put words in my mouth...

I never said I thought Sixers would win the series. I just said, there's no cakewalk here. They showed the heart of a Champion holding off the Sixers late two games in a row. And Robert Horry has to be the biggest clutch 3-point shooter in NBA History. And i am not a band wagon Sixer fan. And Iverson does shoot to much. But so did Michael, and....I'm just saying it's a tough series...not a breeze....If with one minute left today, you thought the game was over...you are lying to yourself...

fe6981a4.gif.orig.gif
fe6981ad.jpg.orig.jpg

Oh OK Byron.....Phillys biggest loser excuse.

At least we aint gettin blowed out

They are starting to sound like 0-7.

Back