Philly Fans, Laker Haters, Bandwagon Jumpers, and the Kobe-Obsessed, CHECK IN

SU Jag 79

Jaguar ALUM
Just leave your last idea on whatever you hated about the finals. I predicted the series (4-1) and before the Lakers board that plane back to Staples Center, I just want all of you doubters and chit talkers to make your final statement because:

It's Over Chumps! Let the Purple and Gold Dynasty Begin.

Los Angeles Lakers Win Their 13th NBA Championship! :D :p

I picked the Lakers in 5, even though I was pulling for the Sixers. I'm a big Iverson fan, but he kinda dissapointed me in the end. He didn't show that same fire and passion after game 1. Hats off to the Lakers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought Iverson showed the same intensity and effort throughout. I really think the close losses in game 2 and 3 ceated some doubt. I mean, you give your all and still things happen to make you lose.

Hopefully, in time they will reflect on the series and realize that
the Lakers were just a better team. With Maturity, the Sixers
will become better and will/should get a championship.

I think this season's and playoff's success will finally allow AI to get the respect and accolades of a majority of the fans. Despite the many shots he takes, he showed to be a team player. Losing this championship will make him stronger. It might be time to
move him back to the point guard position. He now has a better feel for the need to get the entire team involved in the offense.
With his ability to break down a defense and free up others, he would be difficult to defend.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Just leave your last idea on whatever you hated about the finals. I predicted the series (4-1) and before the Lakers board that plane back to Staples Center, I just want all of you doubters and chit talkers to make your final statement because:

It's Over Chumps! Let the Purple and Gold Dynasty Begin.

Los Angeles Lakers Win Their 13th NBA Championship! :D :p
Hell Yeah!!!!!

IV, will never win a championship, a team can not be built around a crybaby who shot the ball 90% of the time. This guy will never be able to accept the fact that it is a team effort and not IV that will win a championship.

MV was a gift.

capt.nba_finals_pxc145.jpg

oneal_s_dunk_gm5.jpg
oneal_s_celebrate_gm5.jpg
371453.jpg

Back