Philly Fans, Laker Haters, Bandwagon Jumpers, and the Kobe-Obsessed, CHECK IN

SU Jag 79

Jaguar ALUM
Just leave your last idea on whatever you hated about the finals. I predicted the series (4-1) and before the Lakers board that plane back to Staples Center, I just want all of you doubters and chit talkers to make your final statement because:

It's Over Chumps! Let the Purple and Gold Dynasty Begin.

Los Angeles Lakers Win Their 13th NBA Championship! :D :p

I picked the Lakers in 5, even though I was pulling for the Sixers. I'm a big Iverson fan, but he kinda dissapointed me in the end. He didn't show that same fire and passion after game 1. Hats off to the Lakers.

I thought Iverson showed the same intensity and effort throughout. I really think the close losses in game 2 and 3 ceated some doubt. I mean, you give your all and still things happen to make you lose.

Hopefully, in time they will reflect on the series and realize that
the Lakers were just a better team. With Maturity, the Sixers
will become better and will/should get a championship.

I think this season's and playoff's success will finally allow AI to get the respect and accolades of a majority of the fans. Despite the many shots he takes, he showed to be a team player. Losing this championship will make him stronger. It might be time to
move him back to the point guard position. He now has a better feel for the need to get the entire team involved in the offense.
With his ability to break down a defense and free up others, he would be difficult to defend.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Just leave your last idea on whatever you hated about the finals. I predicted the series (4-1) and before the Lakers board that plane back to Staples Center, I just want all of you doubters and chit talkers to make your final statement because:

It's Over Chumps! Let the Purple and Gold Dynasty Begin.

Los Angeles Lakers Win Their 13th NBA Championship! :D :p
Hell Yeah!!!!!

IV, will never win a championship, a team can not be built around a crybaby who shot the ball 90% of the time. This guy will never be able to accept the fact that it is a team effort and not IV that will win a championship.

MV was a gift.

capt.nba_finals_pxc145.jpg

oneal_s_dunk_gm5.jpg
oneal_s_celebrate_gm5.jpg
371453.jpg

Back