Petition for Expulsion

THE BENGAL

After careful consideration and endless patience I can stand this no longer.

All those those in favor of the expulsion of AAMU from the SWAC please post here.

The events of the last two weeks are just to embarassing for this mighty conference. :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kick thier arses out, no refund, no parting gifts, no kiss goodbye. I bet the SIAC won't even take them back.

Hey lewie,

I bet you were somewhere near that haze-fest in SU's band, weren't you? I know how your mouth waters at the thought of someone getting a beatdown with a brass instrument! :emlaugh:

"Dey shudda ran." Right?

And this coming from...

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
After careful consideration and endless patience I can stand this no longer.

All those those in favor of the expulsion of AAMU from the SWAC please post here.

The events of the last two weeks are just to embarassing for this mighty conference. :redhot:

JACKSON C. SMITH! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

AAMU ALUM<br>Why are you so hung up on that. Were you in PV's band then and took a beat down?? You got a problem. Yes, they should have ran, I'll say it again. The whole story wasn't told. But they should have ran.<br>I'll tell you something else. The next time AAMU sees Morris Brown comming, they need to run, too. <BR>In fact, if yall had any sense, you'd be running cooper out of town (out of disrespect, I don't capitalize his name anymore). Wanna borrow a trumpet??

Let's keep them around. They ain't all bad...Mighty Dog is a friend and has good jokes. Mike is related to the Nation by marriage, Attack Dog, Ntelekt, and Strawdog do a good job pissing off the Mafia (that get's my vote more than anything).

Besides, I want to keep them around to see which of the "OTHER 2" will be the first to lose to these folk. I wonder if they're gonna hire Mark Orlando?

This ish is funny. On the real, since they are not going back to the SIAC, I wish they would at least schedule skegee and beat the ish out of them.

Lewis,

You should respect Coach Cooper!:emlaugh:

GR,

You and I both know JSU will not be playing ANY Alabama Schools for Homecoming anytime soon!:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Attack Dog
Lewis,

You should respect Coach Cooper!:emlaugh:

GR,

You and I both know JSU will not be playing ANY Alabama Schools for Homecoming anytime soon!:emlaugh:

We might drop the Lambs as homecoming bait, but 0-10 will definitely be our homecoming broads next season. That's one piece we can always beat on.

Attack Dog, why should I respect cooper, nobody else does.<br><br>I guess we did have them ho's for homecoming this year. They are good for something. JSU, you gotta settle for sloppy seconds.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Robber,

Thanks!:emlaugh: So you will guys will get Hughes out this year and you AD next year! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Lewis,

If not for Coach Cooper, the "big 3" would have been 0 - 2 for Homecoming!:emlaugh:

Back