Pete what happened?

RES ISPA LOQUITOR

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
SS now admit we kicked your ass 2 years in a row, and that pete was crying after the game!
Come on now JST, stop being so emotional and upset about me posting my azz off after Saturday's game unlike the Mafia-no-smack-taking selves after you lose a game! Go to the kitchen and fix yourself something to eat and drink some of that dayum Kool Aid I fixed for Blue Bengal!

Now, you calm? Okay you know an experienced litigator, such as myself, would never argue with PRIMA FACIE evidence! J-State beat us for the second consecutive year. But Coach Rich was not crying, he was pleading his case to the triers of fact who are low rate BUMS!

OBJECTION! OBJECTION! OBJECTION!:redhot:

*sigh*

JSTigger,

Ya'll may have won the game, but you DID NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT KICK OUR AZZES! puh-lezze! You know you didn't! I use the term "won" loosely. It sounded like a pretty ugly game, on both sides of the ball.

As I mention on the other post, I don't know what happened, but I do know that it could have happened to any other school in the SWAC. And what in de hell does this have to do with the score board and the clock going out at SU? Must jswho continue to whine about some old azz sht?! Get over it!

Yeah, yeah, so jswho won...but by no means was it an azz-kicking.

BTW, ya'll know that every other coach in the SWAC would have been running after the refs had the same thing happened to them. Get off your high horse, ain't "nuna" ya'll exempt from this type of isht! Just remember that!

i believe there are a lot of cars without windows in Jacktown, cause these JAGS are pissed!!! it is gonna be aight, calm down!

thrilla,

What is your fixation with Get Ready??? Unlike your Boo Def Family, the Mafia doesn't recognize a leader. We are group of "indi got dayum viduals". So we can't have shame for a leader that we don't have. Deal with it.

And y'all wussies really need to lay off the beeching. SWAC refs are just garbage. There were enough bad calls for every game played yesterday in this one game. And this ain't no "clock issue" as the Sags put. The clock worked, and it ran. The refs didn't stop it and JSU didn't turn that beech off like the Sags did on us last time we were in Mumford. I watched the seconds tick off. One by one. JSU didn't get that luxury in 1998.

Re: RES ISPA LOQUITOR

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Come on now JST, stop being so emotional and upset about me posting my azz off after Saturday's game unlike the Mafia-no-smack-taking selves after you lose a game! Go to the kitchen and fix yourself something to eat and drink some of that dayum Kool Aid I fixed for Blue Bengal!

Now, you calm? Okay you know an experienced litigator, such as myself, would never argue with PRIMA FACIE evidence! J-State beat us for the second consecutive year. But Coach Rich was not crying, he was pleading his case to the triers of fact who are low rate BUMS!

OBJECTION! OBJECTION! OBJECTION!:redhot:

I hope you don't talk about judges like this after they overrule a motion or something. But I do like your caption "Res Ipsa Loquitor". Check this one out:

<font color=blue size=5>RES IPSA LOQUITOR

JSU 24 SU 21

THE SCORE STANDS FOR ITSELF!!!</font>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Since yall want to get all legal, how about...
Stare Decisis

Let the Decision stand!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

How about this one for crying mofos

<font size=5 color=blue>Res Judicata</font>

This issue has been tried and decided. Your claims are henceforth now and forever precluded.

a SWAC referee told me Pete harrasses them the most

that sounds just like him

[size=5.5] STOP THE LATIN!![/size]

We're impressed that yall can "lookup" a few latin terms in your law dictionary or whatever reference yall have handy. But there are those of us that could care less.

Two things The GMEN can take from this game...JSU is in trouble this coming weekend (Your offense ain't isht against a decent defense so you don't stand a chance against a GREAT defense and SUcks hasn't got a chance with Levy as the focus of your offense.)

Originally posted by SWACEY
i believe there are a lot of cars without windows in Jacktown, cause these JAGS are pissed!!! it is gonna be aight, calm down!

I saw someone break a bottle and throw it at a JSU car after the game

BT

You kinda scaring me maaan. What is your obsession with me dude? I have told you time and time again, you take yourself to seriously man. Every other sentence you have to mention me? Come on dude, get a grip of yourself.

Youre trying to say that I wasnt here after a loss, I was here. I just wasnt here during business hours, just like I wont be here during business hours after this SU win. Do you understand that? Im sure that kind of logic doesnt register with you. Its kind of like me trying to point out that your defensive stats are inflated cause you havent played a good offensive team, but you wouldnt hear me then either (Morgan State).

Memo to Bornsilly

This is just a message board. This is not that serious. What we do here has NO bearing on what happens on the football field. Unless you are like coach Pete and you let this board get you an ass whipping.

So let me be the bigger man.....BT, I apologize for whatever I did to you to make you dislike me so much. Whatever it is that has you so obsessed with me, Im sorry. Whatever I didnt that makes you run to the SWACPAGE to see what Im saying and doing, Im
sorry. Whatever I did that makes you count the number of posts I made, Im sorry. I know you are probably still sore over the fact that I made you look like a btich this summer and ran you off, but dont let that get you down, I do that to everybody that goes against me and the Mafia. You just got a lesson in real smack and that MEAC board crap.

You finally got an apology from me...maybe you are the bigger man. Whatever...again, it doesnt really matter to me.

I think I need a body guard.

Mr. T send help

GR and Robber, who were the losers who came on the meacfans board and created threads aimed at one specific poster? Was that me or you clowns?

BTW: If you can provide me just one link to any thread where you or anyone else from the JSU Mafia ever ran me off a board, I will gladly promise to never post on the swacpage again.

If you can't provide that link then that just proves you are both true Lying Kings.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
GR and Robber, who were the losers who came on the meacfans board and created threads aimed at one specific poster? Was that me or you clowns?

BTW: If you can provide me just one link to any thread where you or anyone else from the JSU Mafia ever ran me off a board, I will gladly promise to never post on the swacpage again.

If you can't provide that link then that just proves you are both true Lying Kings.

When did I say anybody ran yo azz off the board. I just asked you why you got Get Ready on the brain. And the only time I called yo azz out on MF is when you kept bragging on some chump, scrub azz N. C. State reject. Robber ain't gotta prove jack to you, son.

BTW, please continue posting. I enjoy laughing at you.

Dude, I only see one thread started by me, and that's the one thread I already said I started. Hardly the makings of an obsession by me.

And it ain't always about starting the actual topic. Yo ass will come into any thread, regardless of topic, and call Get Ready out. You got your reasons. Who am I to question you???

This whole thread is truly hilarious !!!

Man, this is definitely Hall of Fame material.

It has Black on Black crime (Pete and the Officials), violence (lawyers getting their jargon-speak on) and comedy (Bornthrilla, Get Ready, and Robber).

You cats deserve an Oscar.........

Yall cats are wild...

Now get back to how Pete mismanaged this game...No time outs with 4mins in the third quarter:idea:

Re: This whole thread is truly hilarious !!!

Originally posted by phatback
Man, this is definitely Hall of Fame material.

It has Black on Black crime (Pete and the Officials), violence (lawyers getting their jargon-speak on) and comedy (Bornthrilla, Get Ready, and Robber).

You cats deserve an Oscar.........

ITA!
hmm3grin2orange.gif
Epic...

Originally posted by Get Ready
Hey bornsilly,

Im going to the rest room, Ill be right back

<h3>LMAOROTGDF @ GR!!!!!</h3>:emlaugh::bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

Back