Pete Richardson....The Legend Continues

BayouBandit03

Future TxSu Law Student
Although the status of someone being legendary an arguable issue, the Southwestern Athletic Conference has quite a few confirmed legends. Former men?s basketball head coach David Whitney of Alcorn State has been called a legend and no one would dare argue that former Grambling State head football coach Eddie Robinson is not a legend. Here at Southern, the legacies that A.W. Mumford and Ben Jobe have left are legendary. So, is it safe to say that Jaguars? football head coach Pete Richardson could be called a legend? If not, he is sure to be on his way.

"I would definitely call him a legend," said Eric Randall, former SU quarterback from 1992-1995. "He had a great influence on me. He made us understand that football was a business and every player had a place to play."

http://www.southerndigest.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/10/10/3f86fe988086f

He aiight!

I wouldn't wait on that surgery though. I think he needs to go ahead and get that taken care of this week. Just take his time and heal up then come back next year. Yep that's what I'd do.

Didn't know he had leg problems...did he hurt it running after those refs in Jackson?:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MikeBigg
He aiight!

I wouldn't wait on that surgery though. I think he needs to go ahead and get that taken care of this week. Just take his time and heal up then come back next year. Yep that's what I'd do.

Didn't know he had leg problems...did he hurt it running after those refs in Jackson?:lmao:

He shole did........:lmao: My coach was pissed beyond pisstivity.

:lmao:

Originally posted by JROCK
You are going to need more than refs to save you from this beat down.

Well, let Pete know that he can't get access to turning to clock off in Memorial.

Who edited my thread? I posted the entire article and I only see not even half. This is my 2nd time posting this article, the 1st time it got deleted. WTF is going on here? Im glad i posted the link where i got the article from.......

Back