Personal Invite

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
I don't know what forum this should be in. Anyway....

Everyone is invited to participate in my BIRTHDAY WEEK activities that begin today. Pick and choose what you would like to attend or just make them all.

MONDAY, Oct. 7 Monday night football @ Sherwood Daiquiris on Sherwood Forest Blvd. Starting at about 8pm. Buy me my favorite drink (water w/ lemons and cherries).

TUESDAY, Oct. 8 Girls Night Out All Over Town. Starting at about 9pm.

WEDNESDAY, Oct. 9 Wine and Cheese @ my LS' house off Government. PM me for the exact address. Starting around 8pm.

THURSDAY, Oct. 10 <font color=purple>Purple Thursday</font color=purple> @ Kopus on Florida Blvd. Happy Hour 6-9pm, partying until everyone is gone. Meet me on the dance floor.

FRIDAY, Oct. 11 <font color=red>Greek Show</font color=red> off Harding Blvd. (in enemy territory). Starting at 7pm.
9pm 70s Party @ Kopus.(celebrating MikeBigg's era).

SATURDAY, Oct. 12 Tailgate with the Bruhs. Just look for the purple tent. All day event.

SUNDAY, Oct. 13 My official surprise party. I think it starts around 7pm. Not sure of location. I should figure it put later in the week. I just have a feeling it's going to take place.

MONDAY, Oct. 14 (My official day of birth). I think they are saying will be PART II of my surprise party at the same location. Starting around 8pm.

Any questions, PM me.
JUST WANTED TO INVITE MY SWACPAGE FAMILY.

:wavey: :kiss: :wavey: :kiss:

You left off our Private Party...oh that's right, It's private. Will it be the same as last years?

Originally posted by MikeBigg
You left off our Private Party...oh that's right, It's private. Will it be the same as last years?

:smh:
Looks like I'm pretty booked for the week. :idea: Unless, you're trying to fill one of the sponsor vacancies I have.:idea: Dillards has some cute boots I want. ;)

Will the misses let you?

Sorry dear...no can do! I lost too much on the boat and she done took over the checkbook.

Guess I'm gonna have to go up on my Stud fees... So far I haven't been able to get much work as a Male Stripper!

I think I can sponser the first glass of water, since I am a groovey kinda dude. But I don't know which daquiri shop that is.

Justus...I won't make it tonite. Going to see GSU lady volleyball team at SU tonite. Son's girlfriend called and wants us to come see her match.

Diesel...the Dacquiri Shop is located between South Choctaw and Florida Blvd. Heading South on Sherwood (from S Choctaw) it's on the left hand side just before Albertsons!

If I was 50 miles closer, I would partake in some of those activites...

Happy B-day 6 days from now !!!!

I ain't no where near any of these happenings, but if someone could buy the lovely lady some water with lemon and cherries in a BIG ARSE GLASS, then I would be appreciative.

MikeBigg, I hope you can handle this for me.

My partner's birthday is the same day as yours JSTUS. He's celebrating his Dirty-30th.

Nita,

Please allow me to speak in 'slang'. It been a long time since I've been over here in Small Talk and I don't have my Harbrace English Book (28th Ed.) with me.

Back