PeNut Butter....I tried to told you

Suge

The Phat Mack
Penut...yall are from the country just like us..so I know you know what a wood shed is....that is the place you are taken to get your arse beat....well The Port City has become your wood shed. And we took some wood to your arses!

First we ignored smacking you all week,.......then we beat your arses like a phat kid a summer camp!! You suck! I tried to told you, but yall didn't want to heard me no!!

You may now offically start your schools favorite cheer....

<font size = 20>
Wait Till Next Year!</font>

Your season is over, you are done!!!

SUGE,

Whomever that was the other day saying that we "didn't" own them....... well is it any doubt????

And the correct series record is: GRAM-19, Ark.PB(AM&N)-5, Ties-1

Man I just told my momma what the final score was and she said "Ain't no way in "L" I would have gone over there in the dayum rain to see some sorry mothersuckers get beat like that"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Originally posted by Suge
Penut...yall are from the country just like us..so I know you know what a wood shed is....that is the place you are taken to get your arse beat....well The Port City has become your wood shed. And we took some wood to your arses!

First we ignored smacking you all week,.......then we beat your arses like a phat kid a summer camp!! You suck! I tried to told you, but yall didn't want to heard me no!!

You may now offically start your schools favorite cheer....

<font size = 20>
Wait Till Next Year!</font>

Your season is over, you are done!!!

Re: Re: PeNut Butter....I tried to told you

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Man I just told my momma what the final score was and she said "Ain't no way in "L" I would have gone over there in the dayum rain to see some sorry mothersuckers get beat like that"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LMBA:emlaugh:WR:emlaugh: TF

[size=4.5]IT WASN'T AS CLOSE AS THE SCORE...DA-ZAMM WE KICKED AZZ IN THE PORT CITY LAST NIGHT![/size]

they are our homecoming bait, I am foaming at the mouth as I type

Da Sperm,

No smack intended, but people don't want to admit that this team is loaded with talent, is well-coached and to top things off very hungry.

I'm sure you noticed that it is not a cocky team. Perhaps because of senior leadership (that experienced the lean years) as redshirts
This team has the attitude and ability to go undefeated.

I hate to boast, but watch the azz whipping we put on Jackson this week...I feel sure you will treat them just as badly after we get finished with them.

*SMH* Umph Umph Umph...... Man, this game should be known as the "Massacre in Shreveport" I witnessed this thing and I almost felt sorry for Peanut Butter.

Hell, I DIDN'T!

Them dinosaurs in charge need to clean house ... starting with themselves, and ending with Bucky "The ****-up" Hardhead!

Yeah, yall are well-coach, the problem is our coach can't coach well.

I knew it was over when it was 3rd and 13 and we lined up in with two tight ends and 3 backs and the I-formation. Who in the stadium didn't know we were going to run the ball?

Hopefully, that was the game to get Bucky's azz fired!!!

Back