Peeblez the big booty model arrested for murder!

Makaho 2.0

++ Digital Assassin ++
pebbelz-da-model-natasha-stewart-mugshot.jpg

16_32_03_561_file

Natasha Stewart, 39, was questioned for the death of a Mississippi woman who was murdered by way of an injection of concrete into her buttocks. Stewart was charged with both homicide and fugitive from justice.

The friend she was with, 21-year-old Shannetria Newberry, was charged with aggravated assault, failure to appear on a felony case, bodily harm, and criminal forfeiture.

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/pebbelz...injection-murder-charges-photos#ixzz2HIqM16GL

The girl she killed in the injection was from Jackson. Apparently, she travels with her "butt injection" equipment and performs this crap on dumb azz women wanting to have a fake azz like hers.

This broad is 39 years old and got 2 kids and is still twerking!

Big Shirley gonna love her in prison.

16_32_03_561_file

The girl she killed in the injection was from Jackson. Apparently, she travels with her "butt injection" equipment and performs this crap on dumb azz women wanting to have a fake azz like hers.

One of them butch prison dykes is going to str8 pimp her out in prison. That azz is worth at least a carton of smokes per throw. :lol:

16_32_03_561_file

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

She is no where near my type, but I do like what she said in that video about what she loves to do. My kind of girl.

LOL! You must have aimed for the tailbone area. The next time you're in New Orleans, give me a holla. Have you heard of Donna Soublet and Khrysti Hill?

Nah...I saw Pebbles at a strip club in Monroe. Then the next day I had to drop my mom off at the airport and she was there...man a black dude at TSA could not concentrate. :emlaugh:

Nah...I saw Pebbles at a strip club in Monroe. Then the next day I had to drop my mom off at the airport and she was there...man a black dude at TSA could not concentrate. :emlaugh:

Man this club in New Orleans has stripper baby oil wrestling matches and Pebbles was the card girl one night.

Back